Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stifle

I wonder if the moderation team could divide the topic into questions about the annual pass and offers of sponsorship?

A&S&O

Maybe maintain a sticky of people offering sponsorship, like an sometimes be found on Tripadvisor?
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

DisneyDuckLover

I'll be in the parks April 4th - 7th, and then again April 24th - 26th

If anyone wants sponsorship let me know :) you can tweet me @DisneyDuckLover if you want :)
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram:
@DisneyDuckLover

I visit DLP regularly as a Dreams AP guest, and in the past year have visited HKDL and WDW.

My next long haul trip is Disneyland in California.

I am obsessed with the Disney duck gang!

A&S&O

Can someone please confirm this is the correct process for sponsoring someone?

They buy a day ticket. They meet you IN THE PARK. You go with them to get their annual pass. Their annual pass is reduced by 10% and the money for their day ticket is deducted from the price?

Not talking about Donald's desk -

If they buy an annual pass for full price at the gate, we presume they can't have 10% deducted when they have their application processed in the park?

Is there the facility for sponsoring someone at the gate so that they get their 10% discount? If so, does the sponsor still have to accompany them to the passport office in the park?
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

nathalie

They either get a 1-day ticket, and pay the rest of the money at the passport bureau.

Or, you are all together at the ticket booth, you say you are giving these people the discount, and they pay for their AP already, including the discount, get a voucher, and you all go to the passport bureau, you don't have to pay anything anymore there.

Both parties need to be at the ticket booth (as you need to show your AP, so they can see someone is sponsoring them), and both parties need to be at the passport bureau, as you need to sign things.

guest3362

Hello. I live en Spain and would like to get 2 AP with the monthly paying method. I have a french friend who will let me use her french account and I wonder if I can use it with the mail option (she can't come with us to the Bureau in the park). In that case, is it possible to have a sponsor? Can I use my Shareholder discount?.
Thank you.

nathalie

You can't use both.  You either use your shareholders discount OR a the 10 % you get from a sponser.

guest3362

I know I can only use one, but do they apply the discounts if I buy the AP by mail?

nathalie

I believe you  need to send in a copy of your shareholders card together with the form and such, if you do it by mail.

christopheM

After reading these boards i ordered my passes from www.supertrips.net last week, they came today and the kids can't wait.
I couldn't be faffing with the sponsor thing in the end, but I spoke to Danielle at Supertrips, it saved me quite a bit of money so I am happy, now the ferry or the chunnel that's the next question?

Yves

Hello everybody,

We (3 people) are visiting Disneyland Paris from 11th till 14th of April with our Annual Passeports.
So we can give  a 10% discount for 5 people when you want to buy an Annual Passeport.
Hope to hear from you when you're interested.
You can contact us on our e-mail: vanpeteghem-naert@hotmail.com (NOTE: we live in Belgium, so no worries about the name)

Greetings,
Yves, Isabelle and Sarah °o°

chant1204

Hello

We are in Disney 27-4 till 1-5 and we can sponsor 3 people.
If you want 10% discount please contact me on chantalmansveld@hotmail.com

shack69

I notice you can now apply on line for the annual pass and have it delivered fully done, so no need to goto the office in DLP.  My question is when does the pass start and on the cheapest pass what would then be classed as day 2 &3 for the exclusion ?

christopheM

Not sure if its any use to anyone but got a promo email from supertrips www.supertrips.net offering 10% off Disneyland Paris tickets and passes. They were already the cheapest and it's typical that the discount code comes out after I purchased, but the code is SAVE10 if anyone else can benefit.