Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuvok

Quote from: "Nicolai"Ah, sorry Tuvok. I did not check them as these are the only ones available online anyway. But as sponsors now have to be present at the AP office during sponsorship this form is kinda pointless anyway, isn't it?

You're right. Thanks!
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

sazzy

Hello

Does anyone know the new prices of the Annual Passports?  I am going on 8th December and the new prices have not been updated yet on DLRP.

disneymom

Quote from: "sazzy"Hello

Does anyone know the new prices of the Annual Passports?  I am going on 8th December and the new prices have not been updated yet on DLRP.

Fantasy € 129,00
Dream € 189,00

sazzy

Thanks very much!

kklovedisney

Hi everyone,
as you know disneyland paris is offering 10% discount on annual passport purchase if you find a sponsor. We have two passports so we can sponsor up to 6 people. We will be at disneyland paris on Jenuary 18 till 21. The Sponsorship is no longer available by mail, so you must meet the sponsor at the annual passport office. So feel free to contact us if interested. Thank you so much.
Francesco
k&k

Honeyjhun70

Hi! I hope someone would know if it's possible for me to purchase an annual pass (just for myself) a day before the rest of my family does so I could sponsor them and get the discount. Such that I'd just go to Disney a day ahead to sort my annual pass and the whole family will go there the next day.  

Hope someone could reply. Thanks a bunch.
Honeyjhun70
10 February- 20 February 2010  Marriot Village
29 August - 04 September 2010 Marriott Village
21 October - 26 October 2010 Marriott Village

Elaine

No, unfortunately you can't do that. You have to be an annual pass holder for at least one month (30 days) before you can start sponsoring other folk to buy APs.

Elaine

disneymom

Quote from: "Honeyjhun70"Hi! I hope someone would know if it's possible for me to purchase an annual pass (just for myself) a day before the rest of my family does so I could sponsor them and get the discount. Such that I'd just go to Disney a day ahead to sort my annual pass and the whole family will go there the next day.  

Hope someone could reply. Thanks a bunch.

You can't do that.

I don't know how big your familiy is. If you are 5 or more you can get a even bigger discount (I think it is 15 %) when you buy all the AP's together.

Disneymom

Honeyjhun70

Thanks for the replies. We managed to get 1 Fantasy (EU129) and 3 Francillien (EU99) at 10% discount (less 42.6). Quick story- we were kind of in a lookout for someone who could sponsor us at the outside till, then this kind man approached us and handed us his tickets good for 3 days for 2 parks (for the 4 of us) since he said they are leaving that afternoon and they just used 3 days of their 6 day pass.  And in the Annual Pass Office, just as we were about to pay, there came an AP holder at the next till, I then checked the lady at my till if it'll be alright to ask the other person to sponsor me. It was great that she talked to someone and I got to talk to the other person- then the 10% came off, although the lady had to redo the process of inputting our info. But she was very kind and was ok to redo the whole thing. It' really doesn't hurt to ask. We did- and we saved a lot.
Honeyjhun70
10 February- 20 February 2010  Marriot Village
29 August - 04 September 2010 Marriott Village
21 October - 26 October 2010 Marriott Village

lynnemcwhinnie

Hi
Looking for sponsorship for 5 adults.  We are looking to buy the Francilien (will visit on the Tuesday and then again on the Friday).  Can anyone help?
Regards
Lynne
DLP May 1992, Jun 1995, Apr 1999, May 2001, Aug 2003, Sep 2006, Nov 2007, Mar 2008, Oct 2008, Dec 2009, Oct 2010, Nov 2010, Dec 2010, Aug 2011, Oct 2011, Nov 2014, Oct 2015
WDW Jun 1990, May 1992, Apr 1994, Mar 1995, Sep 1997, Jun 1998, Ju 2003, Sep 2008, Sep 2009, Sep 2013
DC Jun 2006
Future Disney Visits: DLP Nov 2017, WDW Sep 2018

Elaine

Hi Lynne,

What date will you be there, as annual passports have to be sponsored in person now (ie both the sponsor and you need to meet and go to the AP office). Also, as far as I know, the rule still exists that you can't be sponsored for a new AP if you've had one which has expired within 2 years of the date you apply for a new one.

Elaine

HildeKitten

That's right, that rule is still standing.

stephen23

It seems that the Francilien AP is not on the disneyland paris site. Does anyone lnow if they are still doing it as I am going in June and thinking of getting these tickets.

Elaine

Yes, they still sell the Francillien pass at DLP.

Elaine

HildeKitten

I think it's not on the site because it's only available for people in France.
Or possibly even of the region, I'm not sure.