Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

if you log on to Disneylandparis.com then select ile de france as your region then you can see the francillien pass - be aware there are not that many extras with the francillien pass and you cant use it for a few days after purchase. its not too much more for the fantasy.

lynnemcwhinnie

Hi
I'm going to be there this 12th October - but, and I will need to check this - I bought the Francilien AP in October 2007, so I won't be breaking that rule.  I plan to visit on the Tuesday and return on the Friday.  I'm based in an apartment in Paris, so the 2nd and 3rd day rule doesn't apply either.
Thanks
Lynne
DLP May 1992, Jun 1995, Apr 1999, May 2001, Aug 2003, Sep 2006, Nov 2007, Mar 2008, Oct 2008, Dec 2009, Oct 2010, Nov 2010, Dec 2010, Aug 2011, Oct 2011, Nov 2014, Oct 2015
WDW Jun 1990, May 1992, Apr 1994, Mar 1995, Sep 1997, Jun 1998, Ju 2003, Sep 2008, Sep 2009, Sep 2013
DC Jun 2006
Future Disney Visits: DLP Nov 2017, WDW Sep 2018

EVE

Hi everyone!

my sister and i are planning to buy a dream ap in june.

is there still a 15% discount on the ap's with our shareholder card?
and how does it work? we buy our 1 day tickets at the counter and get the money back at the annual passport counter in discoveryland , even with the shareholder discount?

and with our ap we get 20% discount on the parktickets for our non ap friends. Is this just for 1 day tickets or also for 2,3 or 4 day tickets?

so many questions...

thanks in advance!

smurfy74

i can help with the tickets it seems to be the one day ones only that you get the discount, its actually cheaper if you know when you are going to go on disneyland paris .com and select ile de france as your region then get the francillien day ticket, at the moment they are €29 for a one park print at home ticket for the day, thats what i did for my mum in march

Elaine

Yes, you do get 15% discount on your new APs when showing your shareholder discount card. You can do it the way you suggest, or you can go to Guest Services or Bureau Donald and get your full new AP there and then, without having to buy a one-day ticket. I went to Bureau Donald in November and did this, it was great as there was no-one else in there at all, so within 5 minutes I had my new AP.

Elaine

EVE

Quote from: "Elaine"Yes, you do get 15% discount on your new APs when showing your shareholder discount card. You can do it the way you suggest, or you can go to Guest Services or Bureau Donald and get your full new AP there and then, without having to buy a one-day ticket. I went to Bureau Donald in November and did this, it was great as there was no-one else in there at all, so within 5 minutes I had my new AP.

Elaine

thanks!
but where is bureau Donald?
never noticed it......

Elaine

Bureau Donald is opposite the side (the revolving doors) entrance to the Disneyland Hotel, on the right-hand path as you look at the entrance to the main park from The Village. Instead of going under the Disneyland Hotel and to the park ticket turnstiles there, go to the right instead. You'll see the revolving doors entrance to the Disneyland Hotel on your right hand side, Bureau Donald is on your left. Guest Services and the Left Luggage office will be straight ahead of you.

Elaine

EVE

aaah. okey. so it must be right near cafe mickey.
thanks for your answer, so i'll try to get my ticket there. seems to be the easiest way

smurfy74

cafe mickey is in the village - bureau donald is at the entrance to the Disneyland Park :-)

EVE

oh, did i write cafe mickey? so was a bit confused......
 i meant salon mickey. =D>  =D>  =D>

Elaine

Thats it, its before you reach Salon Mickey  :) .

Ealine

montaguewarner

Hi Just need some Help Here

My Friend and I are going to DLP on 4th July till 11th July,
We have sorted our accommodation off site and we are going to get a AP Dream Each.
We wanted the merchandise discounts and EMH so we're going to go for the most expensive.

However I'm sort of confused on a couple of things, firstly do we have to do this stupid arrangement of Paying for a day then refunding at the AP centre? What were the things here about buying an Annual Pass At Bureau Donald? Is that where u can get the whole process completed in one go or would u still have to go to the AP Centre.

Also on the planning pages of DLRP MAGIC it says you can get AP's at the entrance of WDS? IS this true? and if so will it be open on July 4th? Apparently the ticket booths for AP's at WDS are only open is High Season?

Many Thanks!
I know its a lot of Q's but please answer all of them it would be a great help!  :lol:  :lol:
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

Elaine

Okay, heres the way I have purchased APs in the past.

First time, I went to Guest Services at the entrance to the main park. They took my money in full for my Dream pass, gave me a temporary ticket to get through the turnstiles and into the park, and during that day I went to the AP office in the main park, where they swapped my temporary ticket for a full AP.

Last time, I went to Bureau Donald (directions as in above posts). They processed the full AP there and then, with no further need to go to the AP office in the park at all.

Yes, I've heard you can also get the Bureau Donald treatment at Guest Services at the entrance to the Studios park, but I haven't personally done this.

Elaine

montaguewarner

Quote from: "Elaine"Okay, heres the way I have purchased APs in the past.

First time, I went to Guest Services at the entrance to the main park. They took my money in full for my Dream pass, gave me a temporary ticket to get through the turnstiles and into the park, and during that day I went to the AP office in the main park, where they swapped my temporary ticket for a full AP.

Last time, I went to Bureau Donald (directions as in above posts). They processed the full AP there and then, with no further need to go to the AP office in the park at all.

Yes, I've heard you can also get the Bureau Donald treatment at Guest Services at the entrance to the Studios park, but I haven't personally done this.

Elaine

THANKS! So, what would you recommend? Going to Bureau Donald? Does that work every time or only if they aren't busy? What exactly is it there for anyway? Sorry just to clarify its on the right side of the Disneyland Hotel near the lobby entrance?
Past Visits
DLP - JUN 2005 - Val D\'Europe
DL - APR 2006 - Disneyland Hotel
DLP - AUG 2009 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUL 2010 - Val D\'Europe
DLP - JUN 2011 - Val D\'Europe

disneymom

You  can use Donalds Desk the same as the annual passport office, but Donalds Desk is not open all the time, only on bussy days. Bureau Donald (or Donalds Desk) is on the very right side of the Disneyland Hotel, where the guest relations office and the Entrace for the magic hours is.

Disneymom