Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andischatz

Hmmm, just went through the last few pages of this thread and thsi seems to screw up my planning somewhat.

I'll be at DLP Dec 24-27 this year and I had planned on getting a Dream AP, being sponsored by a friend who has one (so I get the 10% discount), maybe even 2 of them (if my friend decides it's worth the extra money as opposed to a 3-day ticket).

Now if the sponsors really have to actually be there in person, my friend won't be able to sponsor me, unfortunately.

Now my question: Are any of you AP Dream holders out there in DLP at Christmas as well so you could sponsor me/us?

If not, I'll probably not bother with the AP (which is a pity) or look into becoming a shareholder again (used to be one once, with only 1 share, that was before the regulations changed)... do shareholders get a discount on APs?

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Yes, shareholders get 15% discount on the APs, see here.

Dorsetcandy

Hiya
We are not going to DLRP til June next yr because we have to take hols around footy season as run bar at footy club it will be our 1st visit  and will our have 2 and 3yr old with us have heard alot about AP wud it just b me and my partner that cud get them &wud the children get the advantages we got?As i plan 2spend lots in the shops and we wud prob nd to hire pushchairs(which i blieve is part of AP) can any1 who has taken children of similar age give us sum advice

davewasbaloo

Hi Dorest Candy,

Until recently we have been AP holders for 10 years and have been taking the children from the age of 10 weeks old.

AS they will be 3 and under, the children are free and therefore do not need Annual Passes. However, they will not get any perks nor do they need them. Anyone with an AP can get the free pushchair rental. And as long as the person paying for merchandise or meals is an annual pass holder, the discount can be extended to anyone in your party.

Hope that helps
since 2001 (many before that)

zcapp10

Don't 3 year olds need a ticket?  I thought it was UNDER 3's that were free?
Thanks,
Faye

Dorsetcandy

@Davewasbaloo - Thanks very much thats helped alot and i'm now 99% sure we will be getting an Ap :D  

Honeyjhun70

Hi All,

We are a family of 4 (2adults, 8yo and 4yo) planning to go (1st time) on
9 Feb till 20 Feb 2010. We already have  our hotel sorted  as it is part of our timesharing. But since we'd surely be going to DLP at least 7 of the 11 days I am sure that an AP would be most sensible. I am thinking of getting the Fantasy AP for the four of us.  But it would really help if there's a way for us to save here and there. For this I have several questions that I hope some of you could answer.

1. Do they still have the child's AP go free for an adult AP?
2. Is there a way to purchase the APs in full prior entering DLP and skipping the buy the day entry 1st  then converting it to AP inside (am I right to say that this is quite catchy? in effect one is buying an AP and a day ticket.)
3. If number 1 question isn't offered anymore, could it be possible to save on our purchse of the APs - I know you have to buy 5 APs at the sametime before one could enjoy the family discount, is there a way to get around this?

4th question is quite off-topic, but do you guys think that the Feb booking may become a disappointment (in terms of weather)?

Hope someone could help.  Thanks ever so much.

Honeyjhun70
Honeyjhun70
10 February- 20 February 2010  Marriot Village
29 August - 04 September 2010 Marriott Village
21 October - 26 October 2010 Marriott Village

zcapp10

You don't have to buy a ticket to get in if you are getting a pass. You can pay for your pass at the ticket booth to get in and they point you in the direction of the AP centre to take your receipt and convert it to a card.
Sorry, can't help with the other q's.
thanks,
Faye

Honeyjhun70

Thanks for clearing that up Faye. I have read here that there are some AP holders who'd be at DLP office area on the day we are there and who'd be willing to sponsor, (hopefully someone would notice us and offer). Hope we'd get lucky to meet one ... I'd just pray that DLP would have a good offer/promo scheme nearing our trip so that would make this holiday really more amazing than it already is.

Cheers,
Honeyjhun70
Honeyjhun70
10 February- 20 February 2010  Marriot Village
29 August - 04 September 2010 Marriott Village
21 October - 26 October 2010 Marriott Village

andischatz

Now that sponsors have to be actually present (stupidest rule in history IMHO), here's my question: Will anyone with a Dream AP (who's on this forum) actually be there on Dec 24 or 25? I'd like to get one, but only with sponsoring, otherwise I'll just get regular tickets.

Tuvok

Does anyone know where I can download the 'new' parrainage form? The old one was only valid till 9th november.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Quote from: "Tuvok"Does anyone know where I can download the 'new' parrainage form? The old one was only valid till 9th november.

On this page: http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/passep ... ndex.xhtml

Or, here the direct link to the PDF: http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/FR/FR/ ... ainage.pdf

Tuvok

Quote from: "Nicolai"
Quote from: "Tuvok"Does anyone know where I can download the 'new' parrainage form? The old one was only valid till 9th november.

On this page: http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/passep ... ndex.xhtml

Or, here the direct link to the PDF: http://offres.disneylandparis.fr/FR/FR/ ... ainage.pdf

Thanks, Nicolai, but those are still the old forms that aren't valid anymore. Will send an email to BPA to ask them when they will put the new one online.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

Ah, sorry Tuvok. I did not check them as these are the only ones available online anyway. But as sponsors now have to be present at the AP office during sponsorship this form is kinda pointless anyway, isn't it?

andischatz

Another quick question for the AP professionals here ;-)
I've just purchased (via the DLP website) a Party Ticket for the 4 days I'll be staying there (4 days for the price of 3). This lets you print a voucher which you then exchange for a proper ticket right there at Disneyland.

Now I *might* want to get a Dream AP anyway when I'm there (I'm thinking now that I've paid the EUR 139 now, I won't mind paying an extra EUR 50 on the day), do you think they would credit the price of the ticket against the purchase price of the AP (after all, the price is on the voucher I printed) if used on the first day I visit? Or are they really strict with the rule (that I seem to remember) that they only credit against 1-Day passports?