Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyFanB

Quote from: "Lorum"Beautiful.

The Lion King and Brave confirmed. Glow with the show for Summer. New floats and costumes for the parade. That's quite good.

New floats for the parade?
I don't seem to find any information on that?

Lorum

Quote from: "DisneyFanB"
Quote from: "Lorum"Beautiful.

The Lion King and Brave confirmed. Glow with the show for Summer. New floats and costumes for the parade. That's quite good.

New floats for the parade?
I don't seem to find any information on that?

Quote from: "LeParisien"Nouveaux costumes, chars et personnages

La parade sera agrémentée de nouveaux costumes, chars et personnages
. Une nouvelle offre de billetterie est à l'étude pour remplacer la précédente — une entrée gratuite à chaque réservation effectuée la semaine de son anniversaire.

But I doubt it.

Some information about the show. New laser effects have been added to the show, especially to the C'est La Fête sequence. I don't know why people who live near the park are not taking pictures or filming videos. Anyway, I don't know if they're testing the new scenes at night.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Robert97

via RadioDisneyClub
Actuellement des tests sont en cours sur le château pour les nouvelles scènes on peut voir plusieurs led qui scintillent en bleu un rapport avec Rebelle ?
Tests are currently underway on the castle for the new scenes you can see several led twinkling blue related to rebel? (Translated by Bing)

Wow looks great I can't wait to see what the new scenes look like.

Lorum

Wow! Just in time! Thanks!!

Some rumours around the addition of three new lasers, according to Disney Toon Studios twitter account. But we're not 100% sure. In this video, you can see some lasers modifications, but not new lasers. Obviously, there aren't new lasers effects in Step In Time and The Jungle Book scenes (supposed to be replaced for The Lion King and Brave new scenes).

[youtube:15cnqa8y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2ToAfI5y0[/youtube:15cnqa8y]
[youtube:15cnqa8y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjHg23qVqBU[/youtube:15cnqa8y]

And now, did you notice how many fireworks were removed during rehearsals one year ago? Look at these pictures.

Peter and Tink put the magic back in the star. Explosions above the castle.

Six explosions instead of two

Be Our Guest Sequence.

Robert97

Quote from: "Robert97"via RadioDisneyClub
Actuellement des tests sont en cours sur le château pour les nouvelles scènes on peut voir plusieurs led qui scintillent en bleu un rapport avec Rebelle ?
Tests are currently underway on the castle for the new scenes you can see several led twinkling blue related to rebel? (Translated by Bing)

Wow looks great I can't wait to see what the new scenes look like.

It's been confirmed that the new scenes for Disney Dreams have already been made.

Quote@DlrpExpress @RadioDisneyClub This was a special event last night. The new scenes have already been programmed earlier this month.

Lorum

Wow! Sounds interesting. How did they do it? No pictures or videos. And Steve? In California?

DHNY Fan

I just learnt that the Second Star is missing for about two weeks (I don't know from when to when, but I know that it wasn't there on Friday...). Does someone have more informations about that?
Next trip: 23rd to 27th February 2015, 2 nights at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge and 2 nights at the Disney's Hotel New York

Lorum

Someone (I don't know where I read it) said he saw a crane during rehearsals this week.

DHNY Fan

Second Star missing, a crane... Probably a link with the update? A new effect on the Star?

By the way:

InsideDLParis: Works have started on the flame projectors of Disney Dreams!, soon they will 'disappear' during daytime ;-)

Full tweet and a photo joined with it: https://twitter.com/InsideDLParis/statu ... 24/photo/1
Next trip: 23rd to 27th February 2015, 2 nights at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge and 2 nights at the Disney's Hotel New York

Lorum

Sure, it's related to the updates. I don't know if it's a new effect or what, but remember one year ago, when we were discussing why the Second Star was missing during some of the first shows and rehearsals. Someone said that they were having mechanical problems.

A new effect? I wish that were true... The thing is if rehearsals have been concluded and Steve have already returned to California, this can't be a new effect. Because as far as I know, every single change must be approved by Steve and Glendale. Who knows?

The Star will come back in 15 days. Did you read it?

Here's the picture from InsideDLP.

DHNY Fan

Lorum, yes, I did. But, the person who gave the information said that the Star will be missing for about two weeks (almost 15 days). I have no idea of the exact number of days it won't be there. I would love to know it, my next trip is in 15 days :lol:

Lorum

I shall ask a CM tomorrow. If he knows something, I'll post it. Remember to take some pictures!

By the way, the flame projectors' supports are now retractables?

UPDATE 02/04.
Confirmed: Steve is not in Paris.

UPDATE 02/05.

1. Some new pictures of the fire machines.

Pictures: DLRPExpress

Quote from: "Disneyland Paris - Fans"°o° En 2013, le show nocturne DISNEY DREAMS devrait "recevoir" deux nouveaux tableaux..... - De quels Grands Classiques Disney ou thèmes, souhaiteriez-vous qu'ils soient composés ?

PS : Certes ils sont déjà définis (Le Roi Lion et Rebelle plus d'autres surprises) mais il est intéressant de connaitre les avis et goûts de chacun ;)

Photo : Disneyland Paris

Quelles surprises?

3. Fgth on DCP has discovered a patent registered by Disney in Europe! It's about making 3D images on water! //http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?CC=EP&NR=2541954A2&KC=A2&FT=D&ND=3&date=20130102&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP Disney Dreams! or Ratatouille?

Robert97

Remove this post

Robert97

Info from http://radiodisneyclub.fr/disney-dreams ... s-flammes/

Disney Dreams of the retractable arms for Spears flames (translated)

Since a few days the retractable arms are installed on some flamethrowers of Disney Dreams all should be operational within a few days. Note that the second star is in rehabilitation for a few days.

Images

I also noticed this on the FB post.

Ces bras sont sur verins et vont pivoter/s'incliner à 90 Degré pour ne plus être visible du publique sauf pour le show

Source: je l'ai vu car je travaille sur Disney dreams / artificier et que nous avons une série de produits à côté.
These arms are on cylinders and rotate / bow 90 degree to no longer be visible to the public except for the show Source: I saw it because I'm working on Disney dreams / artificer and that we have a series of products side. :-)(Translated)

Lorum

Interesting. I don't know why, but I'm excited about the updates.