Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorum

Quote from: "ulak"looks weird... Unofficial video was much better!

That's true
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

RQCFilms

New video! Check out why Disneyland Paris is going to have an extended anniversary:
[youtube:182euvdd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDmpPxE6rg8[/youtube:182euvdd]

Also, there was a clip in the video link that was the same as the picture below, compare it:
Remember to always dreaming in wonderful and magical Very Happy
- Ultimate Fan Disney Dreams!
- Ultimate Disney Fan

Robert97

It looks like Steve is programming the new scenes for Dreams. This is very exiting news.

?[Direct/Live] Steve Davison (Producteur de Disney Dreams !) est actuellement à Disneyland Paris. Pour programmer les nouveaux tableaux de Disney Dreams ! ? Réponse très bientôt... (Photo: Steve Davison)
[Direct/Live] Steve Davison (producer of Disney Dreams!) is currently at Disneyland Paris. To program the new Disney Dreams boards! Reply soon... (Photo: Steve Davison) (Translated by Bing)

-Dlrp Express

I was just wondering where the source of the info came from DLRP themselves?

Lorum

Quote from: "Steve Davison"Well it is very cold here in Paris. Very cold. The park is very beautiful with snow on the ground and in the trees, it quite magical. Things are going well. I'll be back in the states soon.

Robert97

Just maybe in April instead of the current version at the end of Dreams this version could be shown just a thought.

[youtube:1c1u6tw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g659uHWPMs[/youtube:1c1u6tw8]

mdw

What is this? Why is it different? I hope I get to see original dreams in May

Rafcoaster

No worry's this was only for tv recordings for the voice of holland ;)

StarGazer

New segments huh... The Lion King one should be great, but I'm not so sure about Brave...
Quote from: "Robert97"
Also, in which segment of Dreams was this picture taken? Or is just an edit? I'd rather much more to see Wreck-it Ralph on the show than Brave, although if that means we get a meet-and-greet with Merida, I don't mind  :thumbs: .
♫ S-U-G-A-R, jump into your racing car, it's a sugar rush! ♫

lauralouisemidwinter

Quote from: "StarGazer"New segments huh... The Lion King one should be great, but I'm not so sure about Brave...
Also, in which segment of Dreams was this picture taken? Or is just an edit? I'd rather much more to see Wreck-it Ralph on the show than Brave, although if that means we get a meet-and-greet with Merida, I don't mind  :thumbs: .
Same here Stargazer, same here :D
Laura Louise

My yesterday is your today, My today is your tomorrow.

DLP - 2011 - May/June - Santa Fe
DLP - 2012 - February - Santa Fe - VERY COLD
DLP - 2013 - March - Santa Fe
DLP - 2014 - September Santa Fe - CAN'T WAIT

ulak

"Wreck-it-Ralph" would be a GREAT news in Disney Dreams!
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Lorum

Quote from: "StarGazer"New segments huh... The Lion King one should be great, but I'm not so sure about Brave...

This picture is not Disney Dreams! It's the Christmas Press Event show. I don't think Steve would be happy with the Voice of Holland version for his post-show.

Robert97

L'anniversaire de Mickey va durer six mois de plus

http://www.leparisien.fr/seine-et-marne ... 527211.php

Brilliant news  :D and the Mickey Mouse ears are coming.

ulak

It means for new scenes and Mickey ears for summer = from July, August...? Not from  April?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Robert97

Disney Enchanted Christmas (Disneyland Paris 20th) amazing footage.
Cérémonie pour différentes associations européennes. Maîtrise des Hauts-de-Seine (Chœur d'enfants officiel de l'Opéra National de Paris) et Natasha St Pierr

A great video from djrom36. Really nice footage of the fountains ( :

[youtube:307fr655]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1pJRRQO4mA[/youtube:307fr655]

Lorum

Beautiful.

The Lion King and Brave confirmed. Glow with the show for Summer. New floats and costumes for the parade. That's quite good.