Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert97

Credit:
Disneyland Paris - Fans - Facebook Page

Le vitrail de la plus haute tour du château est resté ouvert donnant ainsi un petit côté dark

(translated)

The window of the tallest tower of the castle was open giving a little dark side

Robert97

Dlrp Express posted on Facebook these details about the light up ears for Disney Dreams:

QuoteLes nouvelles oreilles de Mickey lumineuses, qui s'appelleront les « Disney Light'Ears » et qui changent de couleur de manière synchronisée avec le spectacle seront mises en ventes en été 2013. Cette nouveauté utilisera les plus récentes technologies infrarouges !
New bright Mickey ears, which will be called the "Disney Light'Ears ' and that change color in a way synchronized with the show will be in sales in summer 2013. This new feature will use the latest infrared technology! (Translated)

Lorum

You know Robert97? I firmly believe we are the only ones interested in this topic lol :D On DCP, people are talking about how disappointed they are with this new year in DLP.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

ed-uk

I'm interested in the topic because Disney Dreams is a fantastic show full of Disney magic and Storytelling,  DLP  is obviously so proud of it and the satisfaction rates must be so high,  it looks like Dreams is going to be their only show, so  the least they can do is give us two new scenes.
I can't speak for people on DCP but I do regret the cancellation of Fantillusion this summer, it's parades and entertainment like that, that separate Disney parks from the competition. I do hope that it's not gone for good and that it will be back again next year if only in the summer, and people will get the opportunity to see it again, or that DLP replaces it with another electrical parade even if it's second hand from Florida. I know EuroDisney couldn't afford to build one from scratch. Fantillusion followed by Dreams was a must for us last summer.
Ed & David

Robert97

Credit: Disneyland Paris - Fans Facebook.

So the Second Star is back now?

Robert97

@Pixiedust_be  - "More New Dreams merchandise: Disney Dreams Postcards"

Lorum

Quote from: "ed-uk"I'm interested in the topic because Disney Dreams is a fantastic show full of Disney magic and Storytelling,  DLP  is obviously so proud of it and the satisfaction rates must be so high,  it looks like Dreams is going to be their only show, so  the least they can do is give us two new scenes.
I can't speak for people on DCP but I do regret the cancellation of Fantillusion this summer, it's parades and entertainment like that, that separate Disney parks from the competition. I do hope that it's not gone for good and that it will be back again next year if only in the summer, and people will get the opportunity to see it again, or that DLP replaces it with another electrical parade even if it's second hand from Florida. I know EuroDisney couldn't afford to build one from scratch. Fantillusion followed by Dreams was a must for us last summer.

I completely agree.

Robert97

Mouetto on www.disneycentralplaza.com just posted these recent pictures of The Second Star ( : safe to say it's back.

Festival Disney

The window is back but not the star?
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Lorum

Quote from: "Festival Disney"The window is back but not the star?

Quote from: "Mouetto on DCP"
Quote from: "starlight on DCP"Des nouvelles de l'étoile? ^^ est elle revenue? / Any news about the star? ^^ Is it back?

Pas encore hier soir / Not yet, last evening

The pictures were taken yesterday.

Update 02/10. New projections.

Picture: DLRPFans on DCP

RQCFilms

I think DLRPFans was showing how projection animation was changed during testing. No projector animation has been changed over the year until April 2013.
I think he was just comparing testing to today's Disney Dreams because instead of using the humpback whales from Fantasia, they used Pegasus from Hercules.
Remember to always dreaming in wonderful and magical Very Happy
- Ultimate Fan Disney Dreams!
- Ultimate Disney Fan

Robert97

Disney Paris NL posted this picture on Facebook with some nice info ( :

De 6 finalisten van The Voice Kids hebben het nummer 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' op genomen in de Abbey Road Studios in Londen. Wil je weten waarom? Kijk dan vrijdagavond naar de finale!
We geven alvast een hint: er komt een nieuwe scène in de avondshow Disney Dreams!...
The 6 finalists of The Voice Kids have the song "I Just Can't Wait To Be King ' recorded in the Abbey Road Studios in London. Do you want to know why? Please check Friday night to the finals!
We give a hint: there is a new scene in the evening show Disney Dreams! ... (Translated by Bing)

Robert97

Disney Paris NL posted this picture on Facebook with some nice info ( :

De 6 finalisten van The Voice Kids hebben het nummer 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' op genomen in de Abbey Road Studios in Londen. Wil je weten waarom? Kijk dan vrijdagavond naar de finale!
We geven alvast een hint: er komt een nieuwe scène in de avondshow Disney Dreams!...
The 6 finalists of The Voice Kids have the song "I Just Can't Wait To Be King ' recorded in the Abbey Road Studios in London. Do you want to know why? Please check Friday night to the finals!
We give a hint: there is a new scene in the evening show Disney Dreams! ... (Translated by Bing)

DHNY Fan

I guess that "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" is the song that will be used in The Lion King scene.
Next trip: 23rd to 27th February 2015, 2 nights at the Disney's Sequoia Lodge and 2 nights at the Disney's Hotel New York

Lorum

Info from InsideDLP.

[spoiler:3r558vp6]Disney Dreams, the Immersive new nighttime show at Disneyland Paris is about to change two scenes in April 2013!

This is no news to most of us, but as it's now been officially announced by Disneyland Paris, it's time to look into it a bit more detailed.

After 'Rien Qu'un Jour' from the Hunchback of the Notre Dame, Guests will now answer the call of the savanna, instead of traveling to London

The Lion King, replaces the current 'Step in Time' scene from Mary Poppins. And will be about 1,5 min. long.

Most of the scene was already created for Disney Dreams, before it got cut and got replaced by the 'apparantly' more popular: Jungle Book

The Lion King will be the first scene to use more than 1 song for a scene in Disney Dreams.

It will be using parts of 'The Circle of Life', 'I Just Can't Wait to be King' and 'Hakuna Matata'

Ironically the second scene to get replaced is 'The Jungle Book' by the only Pixar Princess: Merida from 'Brave'

To a Scottish score from Patrick Doyle, the new 'Brave' scene will be about 2,5 minutes long.

The music used for this scene is a combination of 'Remember to Smile', 'Fate and Destiny' and 'Touch the Sky' by Julie Fowlis.

Both new scenes will be completely in 'English' which was already the case for both 'Step in Time' and 'I Wanna be Like You'

For fans of the 'Waterfall' effect at the start of 'The Jungle Book' don't worry! It will still be used during the new 'The Lion King' scene

Both new scenes will be included in the Finale scene and are expected to see soft openings at the end of March 2013![/spoiler:3r558vp6]