Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikemonkey

I'm going for Stitch Interactive.

I think Stitch Live makes it sound like a stage show with characters, which it isn't.  I that's what I thought it was, I wouldn't go and see it.  

I wouldn't be surprised if they opted for neither in the end though.  This may just be market research to find out which aspect of the attraction people are most excited about:

Stitch interactive = I get to interact with Stitch - audience in charge
Stitch live = I get to watch Stitch - Stitch in charge
Stitch = I'll see anything with Stitch in it - ?!

Once they've found out which one appeals most, they'll come up with the real name based on that.

Please don't point and laugh when March comes around and they open "Stitch Live!"

Soap

Maybe a stupid question, but what happened to the title "Stitch Encounter"?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Riebi

and another one: What´s now the offical result of it? I´ve see today the survey is closed  :cry:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

TowMater

They should name it....

"The Stitch Factor"

or

"Club Stitch"
"To all who come to his happy place, Welcome" - Walt Disney

Previous Disney Visits

DLRP  | May 2001           |Newport Bay
WDW  | October 2004    | Calabry Parc Villas
WDW  | October 2006    | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | May 2008          | Hawthorns Suites
WDW  | August 2008      | All Star Movies
DLRP   | November 2008 | Explorers Hotel
WDW  |August 2009       |Pop Century

15MagicalYears

I think they should keep the name Stitch Encounter  :stitch_bounce:  but if it goes with the poll I also like Stitch Live !  :D

Imagineer

I found this short video

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b-SKzJmWGs

Seems quite funny!

Are there no news? What's happening there?

Cinder

Quote from: "Imagineer"I found this short video

Seems quite funny!

Are there no news? What's happening there?

OMG! That is really amazing!

RnRCj

Haha! That actually looks really good :lol:

peep

That is pretty clever, although it sounds like it scared the hell out of the little girl, aww.

Will be interesting to see what the Paris version is like.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

DisneyAlba

Quote from: "Imagineer"I found this short video

Seems quite funny!

Cool!  :stitch_bounce:
You can take the girl out of Scotland, but you can't take Scotland out of the girl.

swity

Really cool video. I am so excited.I love Stitch and so I can not wait to see the French version of it....

Maarten

Thanks for the video! After all those stories and press releases its quite interesting to see a small glimpse of the actual show. I think its quite safe to say that Stitch Live/Stitch Encounter will be a hit, especially since all versions of Turtle Talk in the US parks and Stitch Encounter at Hong Kong Disneyland have proven to be a succes.

The Butlin Boy

The latest Thomas Cook brochure is calling the attraction "Stitch Live" and has put a March 2008 opening for it. Does this mean that this is the final name?

Anthony

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"The latest Thomas Cook brochure is calling the attraction "Stitch Live" and has put a March 2008 opening for it. Does this mean that this is the final name?
Yes.  8)

Top choice DLRP! :D/ I hope they use it like Stitch Live! or Stitch: Live! though, not just plain.

RnRCj

That's the name I voted for in the poll ages ago 8)