Stitch Live!

Started by Anthony, October 07, 2006, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

^ That's actually what the whole "Living Character" development (incl Turtle Talk, Laugh Floor) was born from, the Stitch Phone at Innoventions. I've never seen it in video before, thanks for the link.

I really think Stitch Live will be so special for WDS. CinéMagique, a living character attraction and Tower of Terror around one courtyard? What a mix...  :)

Kristof

The Butlin Boy

Yeeeeessssss, they're finally doing something to the exterior :lol:

Thanks for the update Raptor.

RnRCj

I would never have noticed a missing antenna :P

Owain

Well least its a start, i just went on photosmagiques to see what had dissapeared !  :)

andyman

I was just curious, what's going to happen to the Disney Channel? Are they moving out of there or just downsizing? Too bad they don't keep the Television Tour because I like things like that.  Oh well.. thanks for the help!
Andrew

Kristof

The recording studios weren't being used for quite some time now.  Disney Channel moved out to a different location.

Did you ever visited the Tour?  The only thing you saw was the controlcenter where all the feeds were send out to Europe.  That's the only thing that's being kept in the building, but will be shielded off.

Owain

Anthony

^^ Ahh a little visible progress, thanks! The people working on this attraction are certainly doing a good job of keeping things secret. We've got no idea what the new configuration will be in there.

Some major news though - the opening schedule, from Devil on DCP:

Quote from: "DLRP Today"So, for the cast members presenting the show and providing the voice and movements of Stitch...

From mid-January to March 2008 (6 weeks) — training and rehearsals for performers.

In March 2008 (or end February) — 2 days of training for regular operational cast members

Then, where it gets very exciting for us...

SOFT OPENING (2 weeks) — 8th to 21st March 2008

OFFICIAL OPENING — 22nd March 2008
This seems 99% confirmed. They like the 22nd of the month lately, don't they? :wink:

Kristof

I heard 22 March too today from an insider.

MSW

I've never seen the Walt Disney Studios anyways.
I thought it was for the people who work there! :P
I never knew that was an attraction :P

Kristof

I spotted construction workers checking out the back of the Disney Channel sign.  Got a few photos here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/m ... temId=8863

The Butlin Boy

More progress :wink: Well at least somethings happening outside the building :)

Whoknew?

The satellite dish arrived :) (i wonder if the dish moves around  :?):

http://www.disneytheque.com/phototheque ... 09/001.jpg

The Butlin Boy

Wow, it looks great :o Thanks for posting the photo, I really wasn't expecting to see that for a while :)