Ideas For the Critter Corral Area

Started by Owain, July 25, 2007, 08:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Quote from: "tubbsy"D'you think Raptor doesnt want us to keep going on about Splash Mountain? :P

It is intriguing tho'... Is there nobody on teh inside that can leak us just a little bit of info?

Hehe well Tubbsy, I know for sure it's not for Splash Mountain, I don't want people to get their hopes up high for something that's probably far from spectacular as an E-Ticket.

tubbsy

Its not that big an area is it? So they're not going to be able to fit an e ticket ride in? Anythings got to be better than the empty animal penns. With big machines in there its probably not a refurb... M'be smurfy's sleuthing will come up with something :D

Me thinks Raptor knows a little more than he's willing to tell....  :D

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Krollok

I think raptor is part of a global conspiracy, has he good conections to the CIA?

dr.jones

Maybe they're just making the space empty, so they can build a new attraction in Adventureland: Indiana Jones Adventure! Since this was (and still is?) planned to come between Colonel Hathi's and the rollercoaster (and NOT between the rollercoaster and Pirates, because there's not enough space). Personally, I prefer Indy over Splash Mountain.

Question for raptor: in stead of telling us what it's not going to be, why not tell us what it's going to be?

Owain

Quote from: "dr.jones"Maybe they're just making the space empty, so they can build a new attraction in Adventureland: Indiana Jones Adventure! Since this was (and still is?) planned to come between Colonel Hathi's and the rollercoaster (and NOT between the rollercoaster and Pirates, because there's not enough space). Personally, I prefer Indy over Splash Mountain.

Question for raptor: in stead of telling us what it's not going to be, why not tell us what it's going to be?

He doesnt no  :?  

Hes just telling us that its not going to be a big attraction  :)

Parkfisch

Quote from: "dr.jones"Maybe they're just making the space empty, so they can build a new attraction in Adventureland: Indiana Jones Adventure! Since this was (and still is?) planned to come between Colonel Hathi's and the rollercoaster

That would be great.
Many people told me that there won't be another Indiana Jones attraction and I thought they were right, but now there's the roller coaster and the Dark Ride in Tokyo Disney Resort. So it's not dead !
 :D

Kristof

Quotethe roller coaster in Tokyo Disney Resort.

Raging Spirits is not linked to the Indiana Jones merchandise.  :idea:

Parkfisch

But it's in the same "temple".
"Raging spirits" is just an adding sentence like "Temple of the Crystall Skull", but both have to do with Indiana Jones.

Anthony

Quote from: "dr.jones"Maybe they're just making the space empty, so they can build a new attraction in Adventureland: Indiana Jones Adventure! Since this was (and still is?) planned to come between Colonel Hathi's and the rollercoaster (and NOT between the rollercoaster and Pirates, because there's not enough space). Personally, I prefer Indy over Splash Mountain.
No, the space reserved for an Indy Adventure is definitely between the temple of peril and Pirates. The (very limited) space between the temple and critter corral is backstage for Colonal Hathi's and Cowboy Cookout.

Agreed that Indy should be next after ToT though. :wink:

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"
No, the space reserved for an Indy Adventure is definitely between the temple of peril and Pirates. The (very limited) space between the temple and critter corral is backstage for Colonal Hathi's and Cowboy Cookout.

I don't get all this about an Indiana Jones Adventure. Why would they build another Indy ride right next to the current one? Or have I missed something...

Japper

Quote from: "RnRCj"
Quote from: "Baloo"

I don't get all this about an Indiana Jones Adventure. Why would they build another Indy ride right next to the current one? Or have I missed something...

Because the Indy ride in California is really great! One of my favorites ever!

dr.jones

QuoteNo, the space reserved for an Indy Adventure is definitely between the temple of peril and Pirates. The (very limited) space between the temple and critter corral is backstage for Colonal Hathi's and Cowboy Cookout.

According to the satellite images on Google.maps, there's more space between Colonel Hathi's and the rollercoaster.
And if I remember correctly, raptor1982 wrote in another topic that Indiana Jones Adventure was planned "behind the large bamboo backstage door".

By the way, if they locate it on that location, they can put a temple-tower between the rollercoaster and the Railroad-track, so the awful backstage-view from the top of the rollercoaster disappears!

Maarten

Quote from: "Parkfisch"But it's in the same "temple".
"Raging spirits" is just an adding sentence like "Temple of the Crystall Skull", but both have to do with Indiana Jones.

No, it hasn't. Raging Spirits has the same track lay-out as our Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, although it's a mirrored version. Thats it. There is no link to Indiana Jones, even the temple structure in Tokyo is different to ours. :)

Parkfisch

But what I mean: There's just no sign at the entrance that says "Indiana Jones", but it's the same coaster and it's located in the same "temple building" so it would be possible for Paris too !

Quote from: "RnRCj"I don't get all this about an Indiana Jones Adventure. Why would they build another Indy ride right next to the current one? Or have I missed something...

Yes !
 :lol:

The Butlin Boy

There's always room in the studios for an Indy attraction :wink: