Princess Pavilion in Fantasyland (Now Open)

Started by Anthony, August 21, 2010, 04:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dagobert

Quote from: "Riebi"Isn´t that a pity? I really really like the princesses. It isn´t something like I hate the princesses. I love Princess and the Frog! But I hate to have it everywhere. They have their place - but not at every corner!

Quote from: "dagobert"At least we don't get the Disney characters in the ride. Then the ride would really lose its premise, because the guests would just look for the characters. I'm not sure if most of the guests know, that IASW is about better understanding between the people of the world.

I saw that at DL California. It was soooo sad cause the dads and mums didn´t said things like "Look germany, look africa..." They just had spotted all the characters while saying "Look there´s ariel!!". Sad. Not the attraction I loved from Paris.

I don't mind if Disney would add Captain Jack, Barbossa and Davy Jones to POTC, because it doesn't have a serious background like IASW. Since IASW was built for the United Nations it was considered to make people think about other nations and other peoples.

dagobert

Quote from: "Tuvok"
Quote from: "dagobert"I'm surprised that DLP didn't already add the boutique where girls get dressed as a princess.

They already have, in the Disneyland Hotel, second floor. You can see it while standing in the lobby and looking up to the left side. You mean the 'Bibbedi Bobbedi Boutique'. You're right, they don't have that in the park, but the service in the Disneyland Hotel is the same.

Yes I mean this boutique. I didn't know that. When did it open and what did it replace. Does Disney advertise the boutique in the parks?

tinkswishes

We wondered why it was always closed on our las visit. Dd was upset by this and we went back every da thinking it was just closed for refurbishment and hoping it would be open again during our stay. DD was sad when I told her earlier it was gone she looked like she was going to cry   :(

Kobato

I also wondered why it was closed at our last visit back in August. It was fun to see all the children phoning each other...at least I hope it will look good after the remodelation.

Quote from: "dagobert"
Quote from: "Tuvok"
Quote from: "dagobert"I'm surprised that DLP didn't already add the boutique where girls get dressed as a princess.

They already have, in the Disneyland Hotel, second floor. You can see it while standing in the lobby and looking up to the left side. You mean the 'Bibbedi Bobbedi Boutique'. You're right, they don't have that in the park, but the service in the Disneyland Hotel is the same.

Yes I mean this boutique. I didn't know that. When did it open and what did it replace. Does Disney advertise the boutique in the parks?

In the 4 years I've been going, I never saw any advertisings of the Boutique. Neither at the parks, at the hotel or at the Park TV channel, maybe it is an exclusive service for guests of Disneyland Hotel.

alternativerock123

Rumour has it that the new Princess Meet and Greet photolocation that has replaced the It's a Small World Post-show has been postponed until the 20th Anniversary.

"Our brochures also point out that these benefits may be closed, modified, delayed or deleted without notice."
So anything can dramatically change. ¬.¬

Source: DisneyCentralPlaza
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

jackieann

So disappointed if they do leave this as i was really looking forward to doing that this year for my daughter i may not go now this year.  

BOO!!!!!!! :(

Disneymaniacus

Would be strange if it is postponed, when I was at DLP last weekend some soucres told me that they are working on the Meet'n'Greet at full force and that it would be part of the new season.

Adam

I can't believe that it can be so delayed it isn't launched until next year. They still have plenty of time until the new season starts and also, they can launch later in the year if need be, as per TSPL.

15MagicalYears

Maybe the 20th anniversary needs some fluffing up and they feel the need to delay it till then.

tinkswishes

quote]

In the 4 years I've been going, I never saw any advertisings of the Boutique. Neither at the parks, at the hotel or at the Park TV channel, maybe it is an exclusive service for guests of Disneyland Hotel.[/quote]

No, we used it and wasnt stopping at the hotel. Bookings are made in the shop in the hotel

captain rocket

I've been going for seventeen years and I never knew it existed until I read it here, not that I'm interested (59 year old, overeweight man) it would probably be frowned on If I showed interest!!

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Kobato"In the 4 years I've been going, I never saw any advertisings of the Boutique. Neither at the parks, at the hotel or at the Park TV channel, maybe it is an exclusive service for guests of Disneyland Hotel.

This service is avaliable to anyone and is advertised inside the Disneyland Hotel.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Kobato

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"
Quote from: "Kobato"In the 4 years I've been going, I never saw any advertisings of the Boutique. Neither at the parks, at the hotel or at the Park TV channel, maybe it is an exclusive service for guests of Disneyland Hotel.

This service is avaliable to anyone and is advertised inside the Disneyland Hotel.
Well, I've never been inside the Disneyland Hotel, so I didn't know that, thank you!

Stitch2011Stitch

Does this mean the ride is shut.

Tuvok

Quote from: "Stitch2011Stitch"Does this mean the ride is shut.

No, It's a small world remains open during the construction of the Princess Pavilion as it is not actual part of the ride itself.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)