Princess Pavilion in Fantasyland (Now Open)

Started by Anthony, August 21, 2010, 04:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kate&phoo

Quote from: "PetiteSirene"If its going to be a princess meet and greet area then they should theme it around IASW. Using the Princesses from other cultures such as Pocahontas and Mulan. At least that way it wouldn't seem as odd coming off a ride about different cultures to be confronted with Belle, Aurora and Cinderella...

That's a really good idea  :thumbs:

kate&phoo

My little girl LOVED the secondary part of IASW ride so it's a real shame to see it go, infact I would go as far as to say it was her favourite thing in Disneyland Paris. But alas, I will withold judgement until I see the Princess Pavillion open.

Just out of interest, how much does it cost to transform a little girl in the boutique at the DL Hotel?

hawian rollercoaster

Hair and make up was 60 euros in feb you can add a dress and a photo for 140 euros .

kate&phoo

Lol even for someone as spendhappy as me that seems a little too much like daylight robbery to me!

rossy77

Quote from: "Tuvok"
Quote from: "Stitch2011Stitch"Does this mean the ride is shut.

No, It's a small world remains open during the construction of the Princess Pavilion as it is not actual part of the ride itself.

best news ever since is my 67 years old father's favourite ride!!

torillien

I am SURE that was open when I went last week of June ...

infact it was as there were kids in it .. my 4 year old loves IASW and looked but didn't want to go and play ...
Self confessed Eeyore nut, IT Geek, IBM Champion, and Disney addict
WDW - Feb 2013 - Pirates at the Caribbean Beach

DLP - March 2012 - Disneyland Hotel, WDW - January 2012 - Swan Restort, DLP - June 2011 - Sequoia Lodge, WDW - January 2011 - Dolphin, DLP - November 2010 - Sequoia Lodge

It's A Small World

Witch is true it the small world post-show closed just like anthony said or is it open just like torillien said.

davewasbaloo

Well, it was closed in June 2010 and April 2011 with my own eyes, plus lots of people update this site. I would be surprised if it were open therefore.
since 2001 (many before that)

MissDisneyisMagical

It was closed in dec 2010 if i remember correctly if thats any help
<center><embed src="http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/show.swf?message=Kirsty&font=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/fonts/plainn_lib.swf&glitter=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/glitters/glitter78.swf&clickURL=http://www.satisfaction.com/glittermaker/&type=0&clickLABEL=Glitter Text Maker&flashLABEL=Satisfaction.com&bevel=0&shadow=1&glow=1&blur=0&fade=0&blink=0&gb=2&ga=0.6&gi=0&gc=16210663&bb=2&bc=0&sb=7&sa=0.7&si=0&sc=0&blb=7&ls=0&fontsize=60&num=78" quality="best" wmode="

twopick

This is such a sad loss if it is true but it will be nice to have a proper place where you can meet the princesses. This is very sad for me as it was my faverioute ride and i could'nt go on it last time we went as it was having some repairs  :cry:  :cry: :cry:

DopeyDad

The rides not closed, it's the post ride exhibition that is being replaced.

alternativerock123

InsideDLParis has been posting pictures of the development of the Pavilion!

From yesterday

Today:
31st Aug - 1st Sept 2010 = Kyriad Torcy (First Time <3)
11th - 14th July 2011 = New York Hotel
2nd - 4th Aug 2011 = Kyriad Torcy
31st Oct 2011 = Day Trip
13th March 2012 (Disneyland Cal)
10th - 13th April 2012= Hotel L'Elysée
30th May - 1st June 2012 = Hotel L'Elysée
31st Oct - 1st Nov 2012 = Residence Prestige
18th - 20th July 2013 - Residence Prestige
9th -11th Nov 2013 = Hotel L'Elysée (First Christmas Trip!)
Coming soon:
29th April - 1st May = Hipark Serris.

CafeFantasia

It looks really good. It's so nice to see a new, high-quality, permanent structure at Disneyland Park.

jackieann

Hi all

Exciting stuff!! apparently princess pavillion opens 8th October?

Fingers crossed it does!!!

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

I read that the Inauguration is on the 8th, but does that mean it will actually be open to the public that day? Don't see why not, but you never know!
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13