Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin

Started by Anthony, August 20, 2010, 04:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliscrapper

Quote from: "mdw"Cheyenne 3nights 4 days!!!!! Soooo excited

We're staying at the Cheyenne! :D/   Would love to hear what you think of it when you get back! :thumbs:

mdw

Ok will let u know. When r u going? You been before?

aliscrapper

Quote from: "mdw"Ok will let u know. When r u going? You been before?

Great - thanks! :thumbs:   We're going the 5th-9th September.  

This will be my 6th time to DLP.  Stayed at the Santa Fe, Newport Bay & Sequoia Lodge.  So excited about staying in the Cheyenne; as I've heard so many people say how good it is!  Have the best time ever! :D/

Rafael

Quote from: "aliscrapper"
Quote from: "mdw"Ok will let u know. When r u going? You been before?

Great - thanks! :thumbs:   We're going the 5th-9th September.  

This will be my 6th time to DLP.  Stayed at the Santa Fe, Newport Bay & Sequoia Lodge.  So excited about staying in the Cheyenne; as I've heard so many people say how good it is!  Have the best time ever! :D/

I had a great time at Cheyenne. I loved the hotel. There was nothing about it that I disliked. I enjoyed it a lot :D

aliscrapper

Quote from: "Rafael"
Quote from: "aliscrapper"
Quote from: "mdw"I had a great time at Cheyenne. I loved the hotel. There was nothing about it that I disliked. I enjoyed it a lot :D

I loved the Cheyenne too! :thumbs:

ulak

Slinky Dog Ride is very short and BORING! One time try and never more...
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

Martyn

^ I agree to be honest. It looks good (not ride wise, just general looks), but the ride is very short and sounds horrible. It feels like its a low quality ride type, and it rides like one too.

Twinkleybelle

What are the waiting times like for the TSPL Rides in Oct on at weekend?

DisneyDonna

Quote from: "Twinkleybelle"What are the waiting times like for the TSPL Rides in Oct on at weekend?

40-50 minutes last time I was there in the weekend.

Sulley

this is my 3 year old daughters favourite ride, we rode it like 8 times if not more in october lol

im totally goofy

My youngest daughter is scared of all things fast her favourite rides are slinky dog dumbo teacups and the magic carpets and cars  she has tried others in my opinion if the these rides make her happy which they do and the atmosphere when she meets the characters then to me disney are doing what they promised we have been 7 times and are going again this December and to be honest cant wait

jonathan

Its a fair ride...nothing special but what can you do with a ride that just goes around in a circle?  Weve never waited more than 5 mins for this on our trips because its such a short ride.  My daughter always complains its too short but then so are the flying carpets, flying elephants etc.