Crush's Coaster

Started by Anthony, July 18, 2006, 07:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Quote from: "Baloo"Did you go on the Mark Twain?  That's one thing I missed on my last trip and I really wanted to see if Studio 5 can be seen.  It's a very tall building and the berm gets very low over by those geysers.  I know ToT can be seen from that point...  :?

No I didn't go on it because the riverboats were closed.

Owain

RNRCJ did you get any pictures of either one of the Toon Studio rides ?
Crush's Coaster or Cars race Rally?

RnRCj

Quote from: "Owain"RNRCJ did you get any pictures of either one of the Toon Studio rides ?
Crush's Coaster or Cars race Rally?

No I didn't. I wanted to but nothing had really changed on them (or at least I don't think so).

Japper

Does anybody know what the theming of the rollercoasterpart will be like?

I hope that they will theme that good ! (not just a dark hall) :)

The Butlin Boy

Kyoto at Disney Magic Interactive has provided us with some very exciting pictures today:

http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... 0447#30447

Anthony

Those damn protestors! They get everywhere! :P

Seriously - wow.  This looks far better than I expected, very bright and crisp.  I'm interested to know how they're going to "stick" it to the building and make sure it stays tight, clean and bright.  It's going to be hard to fasten it where the rockwork is, and if it's some kind of plastic material then it might fade like the Armageddon posters, especially with it facing directly to the sun.

suzie

wow it looks really good
"Cause I found some kind of fairy...tale"

Owain

Quote from: "Baloo"Those damn protestors! They get everywhere! :P

Seriously - wow.  This looks far better than I expected, very bright and crisp.  I'm interested to know how they're going to "stick" it to the building and make sure it stays tight, clean and bright.  It's going to be hard to fasten it where the rockwork is, and if it's some kind of plastic material then it might fade like the Armageddon posters, especially with it facing directly to the sun.

I agree it will fade really badly and it will be more money wasted on a new one and also with the rain do you think it could start to get mould ? ( Correct my spelling )  :)

Anthony

I'm sure it'll be fine if they clean it regularly.  They might still have to replace it after a few years, but then buildings have to be repainted too...

Apparently the banner isn't there anymore anyway, so it definitely was just a test.  They haven't even finished painting the rockwork.

Anthony

You can see in some of the photos at Disneytheque that there's actually a gap between the top section of rockwork and the building, so fitting the poster will be much easier than (I) expected.

Kristof

Quote from: "WDSfans.com"Soft opening for Crush's Coaster and Cars Race Rally will take place from May 31th, 2007 to June 8th, 2007.

Simi-Maus

What does "soft opening" mean?
We will be at DLRP from 03.06. - 08.06.2007.
Will we be able to ride cars and crush coaster?
 :?
Simi

ChipChap

So yes you are possible to ride the attractions.

But they did not say if this soft opening is only for Annuel Passport holders or Shareholders. This could be another fact, but normally everybody can ride the attractions. Especially when they officially confirm the soft opening
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

DisneyBud

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"Kyoto at Disney Magic Interactive has provided us with some very exciting pictures today:

http://www.disneymagicinteractive.com/f ... 0447#30447

Has the whole of this picture/front of ride gone up yet?

Anthony

Quote from: "DisneyBud"Has the whole of this picture/front of ride gone up yet?
Nope, there hasn't been any progress other than more palm trees for quite a few weeks.

Soft opening = the attraction will be open for testing, but can be closed at any time for maintenance or Imagineers tweaking. So you should get to ride, but don't get angry if you can't.