Disney All Stars Express (2010)

Started by Anthony, February 26, 2010, 12:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic M

The train comes up Main Street, around Central Plaza Stage and stops in front of the castle then the characters disperse in all directions.

The train has stopped at the end of my video!

MM

Aveen2008

When the actual festival starts I hope to god they don't have gepetto on the train! Like how "old" can you get for a "new generation festival" :roll:
Luv Aveen xoxo

15MagicalYears

The characters on the train don't add up to making this a "New Generation" train.
I thought it would have been Woody+Buzz, Remy+Emily(generaly Pixar Characters) Lilo+Stitch ect.

disneyrules

I think the train looks fantastic. I do think it woulod be better if all the characters on the float were the new characters because having pixar charcters next to classic characters looks a bit strange to me but that is only my opinion.I also think mickey and co should be on there but the rest new generation charcters.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Anthony

Official publicity images (scroll down): http://www.dlrptoday.com/2010/03/27/dis ... ade-route/

Aveen2008

"bringing several new characters to Disneyland Park for the first time" quote from dlrptoday.com

2..maybe 3 - tiana, Naveen and well we may as well count walle even if he is only a statue really :roll: unless this is refering to the characters who hoped from the studos over to the parks lol :P  I suppose then we could say several  :P  :lol:  :lol:
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

to me Wall-E is very disapointing I think he should be animated! DLP could of done oh so much better
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

15MagicalYears

I was expecting atleast a little movement from Wall-e.
kinda dissapointed, even if it was a form of puppet. Oh well.

Anthony

Official video, if we've not seen it from every angle already:

[youtube:1hx95duq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcD02jdQk0g[/youtube:1hx95duq]
Quote from: "Aveen2008"unless this is refering to the characters who hoped from the studos over to the parks lol :P  I suppose then we could say several  :P  :lol:  :lol:
That's the one, made sure to specify Disneyland "Park" not "Paris". Good to start off generous like that and then drop the criticisms in at the end... :lol:

disneyrules

I think out of all the versions of casey junior my favourite design was the 15th aniversary train.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Aurora

Thanks Magic M for answering, just saw it today( no april fool joke :D ). Maybe I was too tired to notice the stop... But sure am glad it still stops.
Aurora

Magic M

Thats cool - glad you liked the video!  I'm a bit of a "Hit Whore" at the moment and I'm really pleased its being watched by so many people!

Scissorsboi

I've just had a thought regarding characters, how nice would it be to see the Bugs Life/Monsters Inc characters on a float with Incredibles. Kind of a 'Pixar Influence' section. They could do a second float with 'Disney Classic' section with Princess and the Frog (non face characters) and the Bolt characters and then finished it off with a 'Live Action' section with the Enchanted and Jack Sparrow characters.

To me, if I saw that going past I'd think "oh, it's all the new characters!" as opposed to "oh, it's all the regular characters!". I know there's costs involved with getting the new costumes, and it's fantastic that we've got Boo, Mike, Tiana and Naveen out and about, but imagine the reception they would have got if they'd loaded it with all new, or rare, characters! Would be a fantastic sight to see!

They could even work Up characters onto it too!
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

15MagicalYears

I was expecting UP! characters to be used too.
Most the characters aren't really "New" would have been great to see the UP gang in the park.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Scissorsboi"we've got Boo, Mike, Tiana and Naveen out and about, but imagine the reception they would have got if they'd loaded it with all new, or rare, characters! Would be a fantastic sight to see!

They could even work Up characters onto it too!

Has someone actually seen Boo? I didnt notice her on the opening show for the press just Mike - is Boo actually there or coming? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo