Disney All Stars Express (2010)

Started by Anthony, February 26, 2010, 12:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlemermaid83

Said straight from the mouth from my 4 year old daughter.

" I don't like it, i like the other one. Can you click off that please and make it go away "

Wrong on many levels.  Its horrible.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

never2old

I almost miss Minnie's voice... That is a real mess of a song, they've completely ruined it. Wall-e should be a fully functioning, talking animatronic to make up for this atrocity.

Now I really wish they would keep Dancin' a catchy rythm...

bigrossco

here is a longer ersion of it as well

[youtube:3ppd4z3x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfi97NxUnwA[/youtube:3ppd4z3x]
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

JelleP

I just LOVED the old 'Tous en Train'-song, but this is just really horrible :O

I like the idea of mixing 'new' songs with it, but not in this way! Please DLP, don't use such a non-magical song for this 'parade'...
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

bigrossco

i do like the newone just dont like it being mixed with the other songs
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

tubbsy

I like the main tune but why did they have to put the tinny tunes in the background????

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Nicholas-c

It sounds like someone ran the original through a "Techno sound mixer 9000" with the entire disney/pixar theme song catalog mixed in for no reason at all :l
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

loladelorean

yuck its difficult to imagine a less magical song :S an OK idea for incorporating the newer tunes, terribly executed.
Hopefully this is not an indication of the quality we are to expect from the entire NGF soundtrack!
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Willow

I like it, its a bit more upbeat and less repetitive than the old song.
My only issue with it was the abrupt cuts but they are not present in the longer version.

Tous en Train got a bit boring after hearing it a few times, it needed freshening up.
I was actually starting to hate the song (the same way as I do with Dancin').

If they wanted to freshen the music up they should have used the second track off Tokyo's Parade and lopped it alongside Tous en Train. I know its probably money related but it would fit brilliantly.

dlrpkris

I really wasn't expecting the remix until I heard it last week. I like the idea of incorporating other themes into this now 'classic'. I guess it suits the style of the NGF with the old blending with the new. The quality does indeed sound bad, however the acoustics of the park might help make up for this. I certainly congratulate DLP for their efforts and willingness to change stuff. Just think if they hadn't made all those silly posters, they could've afforded non-synthesized sounds!
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Tuvok

This is the first test run. Not all the new characters are on the train yet. Wall-E looks great!

Source: Elessar, Disney Central Plaza Forum
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

smurfy74

the old train has scrubbed up pretty well - the more of the NGF i see the more i really think they are on to a winner this - the new merchandise is great, and it looks like the NGF is being executed well

JelleP

Looks pretty cool!
The new design looks great, but it that 'Minnie-themed' car gonna stay? :S
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

Anthony

Quote from: "JelleP"The new design looks great, but it that 'Minnie-themed' car gonna stay? :S
Couldn't agree more. The two redecorated carriages are a big improvement (the green is nice), but that Minnie's Party Train leftover in the middle... yeurkk. Unfortunately it looks exactly like that on the concept art. Not too thrilled about the engine either, still looks silly with a red face.

But hey, WALL-E is fantastic! Apparently he doesn't move or make noise, but who'da thought DLP would be the first to incorporate him in a parade?! A very nice surprise from this.

pussinboots

What face? All I see is streamers.