Disney All Stars Express (2010)

Started by Anthony, February 26, 2010, 12:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

label factory

very colorful old train..

Annet

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Has someone actually seen Boo? I didnt notice her on the opening show for the press just Mike - is Boo actually there or coming? :?

I found this picture:

Kristof

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "Scissorsboi"we've got Boo, Mike, Tiana and Naveen out and about, but imagine the reception they would have got if they'd loaded it with all new, or rare, characters! Would be a fantastic sight to see!

They could even work Up characters onto it too!

Has someone actually seen Boo? I didnt notice her on the opening show for the press just Mike - is Boo actually there or coming? :?

Of course she is.  See her on photo and on video on our own Photos Magiques...

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/d ... acular.php

(BTW, this is the Disney All Stars Express topic, not Disney Showtime Spectacular  :wink: )

Martyn

I too am gutted about Wall-E! I love him! They never put the effort in with the smaller characters. I remember there was a remote controlled Nemo ages ago, and he soon disappeared!

Everyone loves the infectious "Waaaalleeeee". BIG opportunity missed in my opinion!

Aveen2008

omg how cute is Boo and Angel!! :D  :D  :D  :D  Thanks for the link Kristof!! I wish I had my holiday booked but I wont be able to even consider booking till later in the year  :(
Luv Aveen xoxo

15MagicalYears

Angel is adorable!
I've been thinking recently why she isn't doing meet&greets.. till I came to the conclusion that possibly dlp only have one Angel costume. For the show only?

Aurora

my daughter also thought Angel is cute. I almost had to hold her back, Angel came down the stage on our side and Lara, out of joy, almost jumped over the fence..We had to go ask at City Hall, if there was a meet and greet...
Aurora

Festival Disney

:offtopic: Remember the great CM in this video? (2:40)
Quote from: "Daniel"[youtube:1ztsf8ob]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27FMKE6_g7U[/youtube:1ztsf8ob]
I found her in another video  :lol:  
[youtube:1ztsf8ob]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CVo7yzh6uM&feature=related[/youtube:1ztsf8ob]
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

luke85

Ahh :D She looks like loads of fun!

norhel

Quote from: "luke85"Ahh :D She looks like loads of fun!
Absolutely! And she must lover her job! :-D
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

Soap

Wow, thats the spirit all CM's should have, great energy!  :thumbs:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

QueenEm

Just got back from Disneyland last night (some semblance of a trip report and photos of my scrapbooking when done to follow) and I can't get the new version of the Minnie Train music out of my head! I loved the way it was jazzed up with the different Disney melodies playing underneath it, does anyone have a sound recording of it, I would be very grateful! I would have bought it had it been on sale, but there were very, very few CDs for purchase this year. x
Oh I wish... I wish I could be part of his world!

QueenEm

All Stars Express! The proper name has just come to me! Sorry!
Oh I wish... I wish I could be part of his world!

Disney_Dreamer

I liked it a lot with the music and the characters. The song is really catchy and it took a while for me to get the song out of my head. I don't know if I prefer the original train though (the Disney Character's Express??) from the 15th Anniversary.

SM:M3

There is already a topic discussing this viewtopic.php?f=1&t=8844