Rendez-Vous becomes Restaurant des Stars

Started by phantom247, February 23, 2009, 03:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Quote from: "SophieD"A red carpet and some greenary would really finish the resturant off nicely!!
I do hope that Remy is staying and not being shipped off to America! I didn't have a chance to meet him last year and as I'm not able to go this year :( I won't see him especially if he is to go in September!!
Boo to America stealing all of our props :(

From what I've read on Pixar Planet... Remy was already in EPCOT... Or have I missed something?

Cause they were all stunned on the forum at what he was like and complained about the lack of dialouge... if I remember rightly... (Luckily I was armed with Ant's video podcast and laughed at all the yanks (silently in the distance)

From what I remember reading Remy will only be at EPCOT for the summer... and is leaving after that... But as usual I could be wrong

Willow

Yep, Remy is currently at France in Epcot.
It took the American Disney fans a while to realise that he's ours, like usual.

No idea when he will be returning but I could see him staying until the end of the Food and Wine Festival. (He would suit the event.)

The Butlin Boy

I love the new look, the canopy really finishes it off. But I do agree with what has been said, it really needs a red carpet under the canopy, and some simple plants down the side. Just some bushes or something to go between the two posts at the front and the two at the back of each side, then it will be complete :wink:

ightenhill

Dont like the new sign at all.. The original had a certain Deco class about it, this just looks cheap and out of propotion.

I can't tell from these pictures but whats happened to the signage that went around the curved part of the building now or did that go years ago!
[size=85]WDW Florida July 91(way too hot), DL California June 92,DL California Sep 93, DLP France Feb 96, DLP France March 02, DLP France Christmas to NY 03, WDW Christmas Eve to NY 04, WDW Oct 05, DL California Christmas to NY 05, DLP March 06, WDW Nov 06,DLP Paris Christmas to NY 06, WDW April 07 DL California Nov 07, WDW Dec 07, DLP Mar 08, DLP Jul 08, DL Hong Kong Mar 09, WDW Oct 09,  DLP Xmas 09[/size]

Anthony

The curved part was turned into Café Cafés, another masterpiece of theming by DLP.

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guidebook/walt ... afe-cafes/

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4312