Started by phantom247, February 23, 2009, 03:38:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

and they still keep the Chef Rémy sign up DOUH
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Riebi

Don´t like the new sign and I don´t like the new name. It´s both just one for me: Unbelievable boring.  :evil:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

casschr05

So this is now a table service restaurant?

if so does anyone know what the menu is like?

Riebi

Willow

It looks classy. I like it.

The new sign and awning looks like it fits the title of Restaurant of the Stars.

RnRCj

The awning does look quite good. Though it could do with some plants and other vegetation outside I think, to make it more "Hollywood". Right now the area seems very cold against the Parisian weather.

dagobert

The entarnce looks really good. I didn't expect it this way, because I was very disappointed when the new sign appeared on the building.

Anthony

Well that's more like it! Pretty much as I expected.

Quote from: "RnRCj"The awning does look quite good. Though it could do with some plants and other vegetation outside I think, to make it more "Hollywood". Right now the area seems very cold against the Parisian weather.
Yes, a few of those potted plants they used to have on Hollywood Blvd last year would be nice, although they only seemed to last one Summer. :roll:

It's still very bland though, when you consider the incredible backstory and themeing given just to something like Cable Car Bake Shop in Main Street. I still say this building and location would be perfect as a proper Brown Derby replica...

luke85

I like that new awning! I was worried when I saw they'd re-done the sign and left a massive area of yellow stonework! I still think some more greenery wouldn't go amiss... although that's my solution to everything WDS related  :oops: !

Riebi

Quote from: "luke85"I like that new awning! I was worried when I saw they'd re-done the sign and left a massive area of yellow stonework! I still think some more greenery wouldn't go amiss... although that's my solution to everything WDS related :oops: !

Yes but that´s an absolute must have thing! They hardly need some greenery there right and left to that canopy. Why not a little hedge or something and a red carpet?

Captain Pan

Your Spot on there Riebi...

A red carpet is possibly the biggest must to go under that Canopy...
If you want the Hollywood Look... You've got to give it the Stereotyped Hollywood Props... Look at pictures of Restaurants in Hollywood... They Have 3 Things... Canopy... Green Life and The Infamous Prop of all Hollywood... The Red Carpet...

Its not a big ask... We're not looking for something exponentially large... Perhaps a 20x10 metre (Guesstimating) Water Proof one...

add a simple hedgerow (or two) Nothing fancy about it... although you could add Solar Paneled fairy lights to the hedges...

and you have a professional looking building... :D

Riebi

Quote from: "Captain Pan"Your Spot on there Riebi...

A red carpet is possibly the biggest must to go under that Canopy...
If you want the Hollywood Look... You've got to give it the Stereotyped Hollywood Props... Look at pictures of Restaurants in Hollywood... They Have 3 Things... Canopy... Green Life and The Infamous Prop of all Hollywood... The Red Carpet...

Its not a big ask... We're not looking for something exponentially large... Perhaps a 20x10 metre (Guesstimating) Water Proof one...

add a simple hedgerow (or two) Nothing fancy about it... although you could add Solar Paneled fairy lights to the hedges...

and you have a professional looking building... :D

Hurray for Hollywood!  =D>

dagobert

I agree with you, a red carpet and some greenery would be great! The park in general needs more plants and trees.

lil-shawn

QuoteIt's still very bland though, when you consider the incredible backstory and themeing given just to something like Cable Car Bake Shop in Main Street. I still say this building and location would be perfect as a proper Brown Derby replica...

i completly argee with you anthony, i think it would be nice, if they rebuilt the building
and take there a replica of the brown derby, it would fit perfectly, if you sit outside you
have a nice look of TOT and a lil bit of the buildings from Hollywood blvd.

the improvement looks really good but it looks not not finished...

SophieD

A red carpet and some greenary would really finish the resturant off nicely!!
I do hope that Remy is staying and not being shipped off to America! I didn't have a chance to meet him last year and as I'm not able to go this year :( I won't see him especially if he is to go in September!!
Boo to America stealing all of our props :(
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney