Hotel New York Room difference Question?

Started by Waddi, June 24, 2009, 07:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddi

I have seen 3 different room layouts for Hotel New York, Whats the difference in the rooms, do they have particular names or in particular areas of the hotel.
So here the 3 I've seen;

Another one:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4973/photo92o.jpg

and a similar one to this but with one large bed.

any idea's?

Aveen2008

I am gonna guess that the first picture is of a hotel suite, whereas the others are just the average normal rooms and the change in beds depends on what you request.

This is only a guess. I am staying in the Hotel New York for the first time in September and I can't wait! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Waddi

Thanks,

What about this one, looks like a normal sized room, with one bed and one sofa, is this a sofa bed? This would be the ideal room for us, 2 adults, 1 Child, 1 baby. The extra space given by the sofa bed being folded away would make great play space. But we would also like to be in Midtown area of the hotel with the full length windows.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/56/45807894.jpg

TR_Wolf

Quote from: "Aveen2008"I am staying in the Hotel New York for the first time in September and I can't wait! :D

Our first time at Hotel New York will be September too! When are you there? :)

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Kristof

My photo (the first one) is actually a room that's usually given to frequent Hotel New York visitors or VIPS.  But there are only a few of these rooms.

I'm updating Photos Magiques with other Hotel New York room pictures soon.  :)

Aveen2008

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"I am staying in the Hotel New York for the first time in September and I can't wait! :D

Our first time at Hotel New York will be September too! When are you there? :)

Hey i'm there from the 21st - 26th Sep..you? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

TR_Wolf

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hey i'm there from the 21st - 26th Sep..you? :D

16th - 19th, looks like we JUST miss each other. We'll leave the park in good condition for ya! ;)

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

Aveen2008

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"Hey i'm there from the 21st - 26th Sep..you? :D

16th - 19th, looks like we JUST miss each other. We'll leave the park in good condition for ya! ;)

hehe thanks! :D/ I'm starting to save my spending money lol.. I'm not good at that! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo