Pirates of the Caribbean queue music

Started by luke85, May 31, 2009, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke85

I had it on my computer a while ago but I just tried to find it and it must have got deleted :( I've still got A Pirates Life For Me, but I'm so upset I've lost the queue music!

Does anyone know if this is available on any CDs currently available? I had thought maybe there might be an official DLP CD with attraction themes on it?

davewasbaloo

I am afraid it is not on any of the current DLP CDs, but see if you can find a copy of the long PotC sountrack album released in the American parks 5 years ago, I think that had it on there.
since 2001 (many before that)

Anthony

The Paris CDs being made by Vasile Sirli and the entertainment side of things, they are very very light on actual attraction themes unfortunately...

Try Sound of Magic, should be what you're looking for here: http://www.magicsparks.com/dlp/adventur ... irates.htm

luke85

Quote from: "Anthony"The Paris CDs being made by Vasile Sirli and the entertainment side of things, they are very very light on actual attraction themes unfortunately...

Try Sound of Magic, should be what you're looking for here: http://www.magicsparks.com/dlp/adventur ... irates.htm

Thank you Anthony,  that site was amazing, just what I was looking for!  :D

Nicholas-c

It is also on spotify if you use this service
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

TR_Wolf

I don't know if you have found it, but I have the two "queue area" songs from POTC on MP3 if you'd like them :)

Adam (TR Wolf) on the left, and Phil on the right \":)\"

luke85

Quote from: "TR_Wolf"I don't know if you have found it, but I have the two "queue area" songs from POTC on MP3 if you'd like them :)
I found some great tracks on the site that was posted above, but thank you for the offer :)

CafeFantasia

The track that you really want is Pirates Of The Caribbean from A Musical History Of Disneyland (Disc 1). That track is 16 minutes long!i