A FantaStitch Halloween

Started by Kristof, April 10, 2006, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy The Monkey

Finally a bit more information.

On the stage near the Cowboy Cookout there are 3 different shows

1 - Goofy stars with the Pumpkinmen and hip-hop dancers.

2 - Stitch plays some steel drums with the pumpkin men.

3 - Stitch and Donald accompany a group by musicians who play famous Disney villians themes (Be prepared, poor unfortunate souls ... etc. )

For the cavalcade, it uses the old pedal floats from the first halloween parade and some from the Villians parade.

Stitch's float is in fact the red Pumpkinmen painting machine from last year.

Just before the main parade The Pink Witches appear in Town Square and follow the parade route backwards, as they hunt for the Pumpkinmen and Disney Villians, featuring the music from "Boo too you" in WDW. This acts as a pre-parade.

In the villians parade there are apparently no more large pumpkin bubbles, or mini-pedal floats. The parade opens with an army of about 10 Pumpkinmen and the small manually-pushed floats. This is followed by the Carollers/Snow White/Christmas float which this year carry's Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Chip and Dale. Stitch appears at the back of the float wearing a Pumpkinman mask

After this there are a group of good characters which today included Scrooge, Alice, Dee and Dum, Basil the fox, Bibi Rabbit, Prince Jean, Peter Pan, Baloo, King Louie and more.

After this the parade is apparently identical to last year.

I still want pictures though!  :D

Anthony

Wow, sounds like quite a big spectacle!  I've always liked how big the Villains parade felt in previous years, with all the extra dance sections, and it sounds even better from your nice detective work...  :)

Does the Cavalcade have a proper name?  I haven't heard "CharacteriStitch Halloween Party" used for quite a while now.

Poppy The Monkey

You could tell I rushed to write that piece above, my spelling was atrocious and it didn't even make much sense.  :?

It should be almost perfect now after a quick edit.  8)

It is listed on the official site as just "La Cavalcade" - I actually prefer that unimaginative title to "CharacteriStitch Halloween Party" - which is way too much of a tounge-twister for me.

Not sure what the offical title is though.

Masamune

:D Eee, it all sounds great! :P Will anyone be posting pictures anytime soon? :lol: I wanna see how hot the guy playing Gaston is this year...

Miss Tinkerbell

l get the jitterbugs reading that...l wanna go!!!!!

Japper

I haven't seen pictures on any Disneysite yet. Come on! :P I can't waith!

swity

Quote from: "Masamune":D Eee, it all sounds great! :P Will anyone be posting pictures anytime soon? :lol: I wanna see how hot the guy playing Gaston is this year...

Its kind of offtoic, but who is Gaston...I don't know him but you are always talking about him....

Miss Tinkerbell

Gaston is the villain from beauty and the beast

swity

Well, thanks...I didn't knew his name...I have only see him once years ago...

I also can't wait to see the pictures..... :D  :D

Miss Tinkerbell

I'll have some next week  :lol:  but Raptor will have some sooner l think

ClémentLoveBelle

My Pictures of the Halloween Cavalcade and the Disney Villains

The Halloween Cavalcade:

CLICKY HERE

The Disney Villains (with Gaston for Masamune):

CLICKY HERE

More Pictures will be upload tomorrow!

Miss Tinkerbell

Great pics!!!!

But can the urls be changed please cause the screen is stretched now  :(

Anthony

I updated the links. :wink:

Thanks for the photos ClémentLoveBelle!! They're really nice to finally see.

What's Stitch's costume in the cavalcade meant to be? :?

Nath

A builder or a painter/decorater by the looks of it! :?

Masamune

:shock: :D OMG, that guy is perfect! He even has a bum-chin like Gaston!

:o Thanks so much for those fab pics Belle!

@______@ Come ooooon October! :lol: Hurry up and get to the 30th so I can go!