New Park Plan launches

Started by Anthony, October 06, 2006, 08:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Looks lovely! I love their new font.  Not sure about the "suggested attractions" tickbox thing though.

Also notice the description of Discoveryland has changed to: "Dreams of the future from the past and present"  :wink:

Samninetysix

Just reminded me how much I've missed the park since August :D - cant wait to pick them up in a couple of weeks

The Butlin Boy

....and here's a pic of the revese side:

Here's a more detailed look at the entertainment guide:

Mod edit: Please don't post full size pictures, post the smaller version and link it to the larger one, thanks!

Miss Tinkerbell

Looks good to me!!

Bambi

I really like it!  Think it's good to have a bit of a change-keeps things fresh  :lol:

Miss Tinkerbell

l'm only missing Jack Sparrows hours.... :?  looks like another hunt is coming up

Anthony

Ohhhhh I get it!  I thought they were just being really cheap using that Wishes image of Jiminy Cricket, but he gives you tips on what to do in the park... because he's your conscience... get it?  Very clever!

I wonder they'll do for the WDS version then?

Bambi

Quote from: "Baloo"Ohhhhh I get it!  I thought they were just being really cheap using that Wishes image of Jiminy Cricket, but he gives you tips on what to do in the park... because he's your conscience... get it?  Very clever!

Ahhh, right! That is clever!  Well done for figuring that out!  =D>

Anthony

You wouldn't believe how many of these they had left over today, the holders under main st station were overflowing and they had boxes of them lying around by the lockers, it was pretty funny. :D

The christmas one is the same as halloween but with christmas icons, the plan is still generic, no snow graphics or anything!

Miss Tinkerbell

lt might be a good idea not to put the snow literally on the park maps, but they could've put Belle's xmas village on the plan.

Anthony

Quote from: "Miss Tinkerbell"lt might be a good idea not to put the snow literally on the park maps, but they could've put Belle's xmas village on the plan.
Yeah, it's just weird not to see the cover change at all.

The new entertainmnet programme is blue again, it was pink last week and matchd the map much better, now its confusing with the new light blue WDS plan.