A FantaStitch Halloween

Started by Kristof, April 10, 2006, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Japper

No steamboat willy :(

More photo's : http://www.dlrpfans.be/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=892

Kristof

Photos Magiques will be updated with the Halloween photos tonight.

Kristof

A few photos have been uploaded here:

http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/halloween_2006

The rest will follow tonight, as they are on Flor's laptop.  :lol:

Anthony

Welcome back, and brilliant photos!  The Disney Villain Parade ones are stunning.  Looks like the BBC were right with the weather! :D

Miss Tinkerbell

Welcome back indeed and brilliant photo's.  l didn't see all of them cause l want to keep something as a surprise for the end of the week when we go. :lol:

Kristof

All our photos have been uploaded!

Check 'm out here:
http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/halloween_2006

Masamune

:D What awesome pictures!

:shock: I'm dying to go now!

Bambi

Fantastic! Looks like a lot of fun, wish I could go now as well as the end of Nov!  :lol:

DisneyBud

Ah it all looks so great, though alice, lilo, peter and pinocchio dressed up as ghosts looks a bit weird :?  BUT all in all, looks great and you really can't tell that they've spent less than other years in preparation for next.

Kristof

I've uploaded 3 videos from the Disney Villain Parade on You Tube.  Check it out here:

The Disney Villain Parade (2006) part 1

The Disney Villain Parade (2006) part 2

The Disney Villain Parade (2006) part 3

Nath

Hey guys, great photogrpahs there, dying to go now.

I'm actually taking a 4 day trip there starting form this monday the 16th till the thursday the 19th, was just wondering, although halloween is a big thing for disney, i was just wondering could you tell me if it's going to be extreamly busy? As i'm going in the weekdays, i'm hoping a lot of people would be in school etc still.

can anyone give me any information?

Thank you :)

Kristof

I heard that all Disney hotels are complete full the coming weeks.  :shock:

Nath

Oh great... :roll:

I know you can get fast track in disney as i went for the first time in march, but i was just wondering, is there any "special" ticket you can buy like you can get in the uk themeparks that enables you to queue jump or anything simular?

Anthony

Quote from: "Nath"I know you can get fast track in disney as i went for the first time in march, but i was just wondering, is there any "special" ticket you can buy like you can get in the uk themeparks that enables you to queue jump or anything simular?
No there isn't - and I hope there never will be.  Besides, they're probably not even needed in DLRP.  I wouldn't be too concerned about queue times, they're very rarely that high in DLRP, since by the time they built the resort in 92 the Imagineers knew how to keep guests moving, it's all well designed in that respect.  The only attractions with constantly long queues are BTM and Peter Pan's Flight.

Just grab a few fastpasses, pick your queues wisely and you'll be fine.

Nath

Ok thanks very much guys :)

I see what you mean, the only problem i had in march was with BTM and peter pan, i don't understand with btm as it was on 4 train operation.