A FantaStitch Halloween

Started by Kristof, April 10, 2006, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Tinkerbell

l saw another one... :D

Masamune

:P You caught him making a scary face there, but he's still hot...

o_o; Has anyone ever got in trouble for stalking a specific character? :lol: Because seriously, that is my one and only plan for this trip...find Gaston, hug him, get his autograph, have picture taken! :D

Miss Tinkerbell

Masamune, l saw the cutest Gaston ever last time...got him nice in close up on videocamera, if you like l'll post a screencap...

Be warned though he's too hot for words  :lol:

Masamune

:shock: You must show me!

Anthony

Is "It's Halloween-Lo-Ween" available again this year? It's been sold out for months, but I just noticed one on ebay:

It's about the only cd single I don't have, so any info would be welcome. :)

ChipChap

The CD is avaible in the stores now!
It wasn't sold out for month, but they only put it in the stores around Halloween!

The Christmas CD was also not available during the year 'til now.
Movie Park Germany - Hooray I\'m in the movies!

Anthony

Thanks ChipChap! :D

I saw the Christmas CD in April actually - I they're only restocked at Halloween/Christmas, and then they're left on the shelves till they sell out.  Halloween-Lo-Ween must be very popular...

Miss Tinkerbell

Here's Gaston... enjoy!

Masamune

:shock: *Dies* :cry: He's so cuuuuuuuuute!

X_____X;;; Does anyone know where I'm mostly likely to find Gaston (apart from in the Parade)? O_O; Seriously, I need to hug him...

Miss Tinkerbell

l thought he roamed on Central Plaza with the other villains no?? That's where l found him last year at least.

But l agree he's CUTE!!!

Masamune

Quote from: "Miss Tinkerbell"l thought he roamed on Central Plaza with the other villains no?? That's where l found him last year at least.

But l agree he's CUTE!!!
Is there set times for Villains to appear?

Anthony

They're scheduled to appear outside Phantom Manor: //http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/disneyland_park/parades_and_shows/meet_and_greet_schedule.htm

Not sure if that includes gaston though... :wink:

Masamune

:o Thanks for that Baloo! *Will write the times down*

._. I'm getting stressed now with the excitement of it all... :( why can't Monday hurry up and be here?!

kate

OMG, just got back from DLRP, we had an incredible time.

the cavalcade is brilliant, we couldn't believe how fab it was for a 'mini parade'.  the villains parade is great too.

the thing we loved most were the pumpkinmen.....wow they are fab we had phot's taken all over the park!!!!

definitely the best theming of the park from the other times we've been there, we even prefer it to christmas.

way to go DLRP!!!!! :stitch_bounce:
Kate, disneyholic who is having withdrawal symptoms!

Anthony

Thanks for the review kate!  I really can't wait for tuesday now. :D