A FantaStitch Halloween

Started by Kristof, April 10, 2006, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Baloo"Thanks for the review kate!  I really can't wait for tuesday now. :D

What days are you in the resort Ant? I'll be looking out for you. Should be back at work by late next week.

Anthony

31st to the 6th/7th. :D Should be interesting, seeing all of halloween and then the first performances of the Christmas Parade! :lol: You must find it a bit weird performing that so early?

Having said that, I noticed all the shops here have christmas stuff up since last week...  :roll:

Samninetysix

Quote from: "Baloo"Is "It's Halloween-Lo-Ween" available again this year? It's been sold out for months, but I just noticed one on ebay:

It's about the only cd single I don't have, so any info would be welcome. :)

I bought both the Halloween-Lo-Ween and Chant C'est Noel this week (25-Oct-2006).

BTW it's the same cd single as last year which is a good thing :D

Nath

Please please please can someone send me the cavacalade song and boo to you, i know a lot of people have it and i know some people are hesitant on sending it due to copywrit rules, but please.

Masamune

:P I'll be there from the 30th to the 1st!

:D If anyone wants to come say hello, feel free to do so! :lol: I think I'm quite easy to spot... :o I have long blonde hair, and I'll be wearing a burgundy jacket with a small picture of Cheshire on the front...and if the weather is really cold, I'll be wearing my bright purple Cheshire Cat hat, gloves and scarf set! ;)

kate

weaher was great there while we were there - 24th - 27th we even wore just tshirt and trousers one day really sunny!
Kate, disneyholic who is having withdrawal symptoms!

Patrick

Christmas in October is just stupid, but in every shop it seems to be it along with all lamps up, including central plaza lamp shades and projectors all over main street and aventureland for next week.

Dlrpfan

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"Christmas in October is just stupid, but in every shop it seems to be it along with all lamps up, including central plaza lamp shades and projectors all over main street and aventureland for next week.

agreed! :D
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

ruthiebabie

I can see why they do it though as some people come for one event or the other e.g I am there for Halloween rather than Xmas this year but I'll still purchase loads of Xmas stuff if they have it on sale.
Hey There Hi There Ho There It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day

Miss Tinkerbell

lt's because they wanted people who were unable to come for xmas to be able to see some of the christmas decorations as well.

That's what they told me in the Emporium anyway when l asked about their decorations  :D

Samninetysix

Quote from: "kate"weaher was great there while we were there - 24th - 27th we even wore just tshirt and trousers one day really sunny!

Yeah, Thursday 26th was fantastic - really warm and sunny - best day of our trip. We really lashed out on the food tho - lunch at the auberge du cendrillion and dinner at the yacht club in the NBCH.

Patrick

Quote from: "Miss Tinkerbell"lt's because they wanted people who were unable to come for xmas to be able to see some of the christmas decorations as well.

That's what they told me in the Emporium anyway when l asked about their decorations  :D

Ah nice reply, yesterday the tour guide I had in the Studios was like erm I suppose it's near Christmas, still I prefer it better before :lol: , sorry to go off topic :wink: .

DisneyBud

Hmm, i gues it kinda makes sense, though it must feel a bit weird in the parks.  However xmas will soon be upon us don't you worry!

Anthony

Great end to halloween tonight, LOAADS of fog, very spooky everywhere. Couldn't see ToT from in front of the fences when it went dark, no HNY or NBC from Rockefeller Plaza and no WDS from the main plaza. :D

Kristof

A blue bird informed me that a whole bunch of construction fences are awaiting backstage Main Street to put up during the night.