A FantaStitch Halloween

Started by Kristof, April 10, 2006, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matts

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"The new Halloween mini site has been launched now and it looks actually good considering it is simply a season and not a new attraction etc.

http://www.magichalloween.com/

I thing that Halloween page is really great and I must say I love the game with Stich re-decorating the Disneyland Park but... I don`t know if I`m really gonna love this in reality... I mean the pictures from Tokyo on the 1st page of this topic are horrible... I hope that in DLRP they won`t do so many BAD things and ruin all the things that PumpkinMen did - I'm glad that some PumpkinMen will survive at least in Frontierland

The page of course have some disadvantages for example if you are from a different country than mentioned (like me) you can choose "autres" but only it is only in french... of course you can choose UK instead but than the Special Offer might not apply... like in my case again...

Oh BTW on the MagicHalloween page there is a video from last years Halloween and it`s pretty cool but... it shows Pumkinmen who won`t be the main issue in this years Halloween, right?
Matts

therealprince

An an employee at the Park in Tokyo and Paris id say the photos of the stitch invasion on the first page didnt do it much justice, it was a really fun time in the park then and guests loved it so im looking forward to seeing it wen i get bk

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"The new Halloween mini site has been launched now and it looks actually good considering it is simply a season and not a new attraction etc.

http://www.magichalloween.com/
Yeah, it looks nice!  Though the Lilo & Stitch background music is a bit strange.  Have you watched the short 2005 video?  The 3D DLRP logo at the end is a bit weird...  :lol:

Matts

Quote from: "Baloo"Have you watched the short 2005 video?  The 3D DLRP logo at the end is a bit weird...  :lol:

The video is cool :) But you`re right that the logo at the end doesn'`t fit with the rest... I would rather see there the logo which is at the end of the video on disneylandparis.com site :)
Matts

Poppy The Monkey

A little news on Halloween (just got back so not sure if it has been posted already...)

Yesterday the paint mining contraption started to re-appear in Frontierland.

And this morning the Big Pumpkin on Central Plaza was completed.

Patrick

Oh cool, so it is going up even though BTM is being repainted, cool :D , thanks for the pic :wink: .

Matts

Wow... thanks for the photo... :-)

For some time I was even wondering if this year they are going to place this mining thing ;-)

Kris

I thought the orange paint mine contraption wasn't returning this year. So glad that it is, although who would have thought a huge pilon in a Disney park would look so good!
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

Blimey, they're about two weeks early!  I thought the téléfreak wasn't returning this year too... maybe the rumours that Holz didn't like it weren't true?

Does anyone know if the Phantom Cruise Lines will be back this year?  Last year's Halloweenland must have seemed strange without it.

DisneyBud

I thought it was quite early too.  when does the season actually start?

Anthony

7th October to 5th November 2006, about 1 week later than normal. :wink:

Kristof

QuoteBlimey, they're about two weeks early! I thought the téléfreak wasn't returning this year too... maybe the rumours that Holz didn't like it weren't true?

I got told that only certain parts of the téléfreak would return, without the actual cable.  But things tend to change quit fast overthere.

Anthony

Quote from: "PATMAGIC"http://www.magichalloween.com/
I just noticed they say Dingo instead of Goofy on the "Music Shows" page... :?  They're usually ok with their English versions of things, I hope this is a one-off.

Quote from: "raptor1982"I got told that only certain parts of the téléfreak would return, without the actual cable. But things tend to change quit fast overthere.
Without the cable makes sense.  I guess the BTM section won't appear either, it'll just be the tower and the giant paint pot.  If you watch that video on the Halloween website, these are the only sections they show, it's quite quickly edited so you don't see any more than that...

penfold12

The 3D logo that you refer to is also on the opening of the new DVD from DLRP Une Adventure Magique.  Looks like its part of the new marketing

Anthony

The latest entertainment showtimes for October are listing the Disney Villain Parade, La Piñata and something simply called "La Cavalcade".  Is that the "CharacteriStitch Halloween Party", do you think?

I thought it would be more like the Carnival Fever Party during Kids Carnival (character meet n greets, face painting, street performers) rather than a "cavalcade"...  :?