Nautilus and SM rock pools Cleaned

Started by Owain, May 12, 2009, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

DLRPtimes reports;

Google translate
QuoteBasin Discoveryland has been a major renovation, in fact rather think it has been cleaned up and cleaned of algae, water is clear and limpid. The stones and concrete blocks have been carefully polished, the hull of the submarine has been cleaned, the pool seems like new

It does look so much cleaner, well done dlrp maintenance !  :)

Source and photos; //http://www.dlrptimes.com/article-31317358.html

Photos are to large for the forum.

Epcot_Boy

When I was there in March I can remember thinking the area needed a cleanup....so yes....well done all concerned =D>

Epcot_Boy :ears:

David

DLP-Photos.com

It looks great and way brighter :D Great little clenup to the summer season
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

The Butlin Boy

Wow, the area is looking amazing. Well done DLP, lets hope you can keep up this high standard throughout the whole resort :)  =D>

CentralPlazaPerson

Looks nice, now time to clean the water in Adventureland. :lol:

RnRCj

Very nice, but where are the bubbles?! How can they refurbish the pool and not get the bubbles working again? :shock:

Willow

That looks so much better.
It was hardly a lot of work to do, it should have been done long a go.

Hopefully this will be the start of a few features getting a clean-up, doubt it like, but still.

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "RnRCj"Very nice, but where are the bubbles?! How can they refurbish the pool and not get the bubbles working again? :shock:

My bubbles!!!

Nice job, but as a matter of interest....what ever happened to Alice's refurb???

dagobert

That's a great improvement!! Hopefully the bubbles will return soon.

The Rivers of the Far West should also be cleaned, so that it looks like water again.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Nice job, but as a matter of interest....what ever happened to Alice's refurb???

We live in hope :roll:  :wink:

lil-shawn

it looks really great, just the bubbles have to return.

now its time for the rivers of the far west, the water in adventureland and fantasyland and  lake disney to get cleaned...  :D

SophieD

yay! thats a very nice improvement :D

Now for the Pirates of the Caribbean's water to be cleaned :D  [-o<  [-o<
Sophie \":nemo:\"
xxxxx
follow me on Twitter!!

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.- Walt Disney

Kristof

Quote from: "SophieD"yay! thats a very nice improvement :D

Now for the Pirates of the Caribbean's water to be cleaned :D  [-o<  [-o<

IASW and POTC have their own filter system...

MagicKenny

They were cleaning it 28th of april, the Nautilus looked very strange without the water, and just with half of it to see there... water looked very clean!! :D
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

skalos

Quote from: "MagicKenny"They were cleaning it 28th of april, the Nautilus looked very strange without the water, and just with half of it to see there... water looked very clean!! :D

Is there any photo available???