Nautilus and SM rock pools Cleaned

Started by Owain, May 12, 2009, 06:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicKenny

Quote from: "MagicKenny"They were cleaning it 28th of april, the Nautilus looked very strange without the water, and just with half of it to see there... water looked very clean!! :D
sorry, didn't make a picture :(
Just keep dreaming, just keep dreaming, what do we do, we dreaaamm

Anthony

I never really noticed the water looking particularly bad before this, but yeah, Discoveryland is mostly looking quite fantastic right now. I guess it's the easiest of the lands to take care of.

Though removing the useless colours on the floor by Star Tours would help, as would giving the Hyperion a clean for the first time in... 17 years? Maybe. Have you seen how black the top of it is?

pussinboots

Quote from: "Anthony"I never really noticed the water looking particularly bad before this, but yeah, Discoveryland is mostly looking quite fantastic right now. I guess it's the easiest of the lands to take care of.

Though removing the useless colours on the floor by Star Tours would help, as would giving the Hyperion a clean for the first time in... 17 years? Maybe. Have you seen how black the top of it is?

Yes, but I figured it was discoloration. If it's just dirt, they could easily clean it, but if it's sun-bleached they'll have to replace all of the material. It's about time, though, I suppose.