Worst ride to breakdown on?

Started by bigrossco, March 23, 2009, 01:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigrossco

If you were on an ride in DLRP and it was to breakdown what would the WORST ride you would be on and it broke down?

For me the worst ride to breakdown easy to think of!

Its A Small World
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

Agent Lex

One of the worst for me would probably be Peter Pan's Flight. Two reasons:
1) It's so dark in there! Far darker than I remember.
2) Because you're lifted off the ground, in an evacuation you all have to climb down a ladder, etc, and it must take forever for them to get everyone off.

As for the best, personal experience tells me Buzz Lightyear. We got stopped on that (presumably to let a disabled person board) and it was right next to the jack-in-the-box goon. Racked up a fair few extra points on him!

CentralPlazaPerson

Space Mountain on a loop :L

or

Haunted Mansion graveyard scene - not because it's bad just annoying after a while and if you have to walk through it ohhhhh creepy :L

bigrossco

id still say its a small world , just think about it being stuck on it and the dam song still playing and no escape until a CM rescues you!!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

CentralPlazaPerson

very true lol

luke85

I would have never thought that about Peter Pan's Flight, it would take AGES to get everyone out! I think any attraction which kept you there for a long time would be bad.

I'd be interested to see what would happen on a Big Thunder Mountain breakdown, just to see how the CM's would get you off the island!

CentralPlazaPerson

I think there is lifeboats beside Indian Village, well I saw some on Saturday when I was on the Kneelboats.

Javey74

What about TOT, being stuck just a fraction down the liftshaft from the top doors.  I'd be thinking well I could unclip my seatbelt and look for some side wall ladders, climbing to the nearest side exit emergency door, or sit and wait until the lift carriage can be winched manually.  But just think, it you picked the first option, and the carriage broke free and started decending again....Well the reality of that doesn't bear thinking about, other than to remember what happened to the original people in the service elevator, and you wouldn't be far short of the end result..  :shock:  :shock:  :o

Masamune

I wouldn't like to break down on a dark ride, but I'm sure they would end up switching the lights on. Then I think it would be interesting to see how it all looks.

I agree with you that It's a Small World would be a terrible ride to get stuck on.

Magicalmouse125

Tot would be interesting to be stuck on.
However Crush's coaster would be quite cool, and i'd love it if they turned on the lights just so i could see how it looked in light! :D
[size=150]Long Live MagicForum![/size]

Love From Magical Mouse 125

15yearsofMagic2008

for me it must be ........... The Pirates of the Carribean . Even though i have never been stuck on it , it must be hard to get out of with the water going at 60 mph and you could get caught on something and the way the animatronics move , because you just think there gonna get you ! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :D/  :D/  :D/  :D/
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

djdisney

Pirates, It's A Small World, TOT!

Well boat rides breaking down just before the drops aint very nice!

TOT would just freak me out if i was stuck in the lift shaft! Id get claustrophobic!

I still have not been on TOT, BTM or Space Mountain and i have been to DLRP 14 timesZ!

Rock n rollercoaster, i was brave enough to go on it and guess what just whilst i was getting into the car, it broke down so i kinda paniced and ran out the emergency exit!

CentralPlazaPerson

so you have been on crush's coaster and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril? :P  :P  :P

djdisney

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"so you have been on crush's coaster and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril? :P  :P  :P

No i wouldnt dare going on Indiana Jones + The Temple of Peril, and i havent been to disney since 3 months before 15th anniversary so yeh :wink:

CentralPlazaPerson

I personally think crush's coaster is a little bit faster than thunder mountain.
I have been on all thrill rides at dlrp except TOT.....which will take a while :shock: