Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

o0o0o0 i love the christmas ones there soooo pretty and i also think that your black and white ones are real nice too :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Simbasgirl

Hi Gareth...do you collect these too or are you doing to?

Its good fun!!haha xx
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Javey74

I like your shelving aswell Simbasgirl, especially the sizing as they come down the wall, but I noticing they are filling very quick again, if only you could buy even wider ones..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

I'd also like to say your collection is coming along brilliantly..  =D>  =D>  =D>

As for the white shelving on my photos, it was from B&Q, as with the fittings..  :wink:  :D

Nala_84

Oh wow, now that's a great topic - I loooove JS's Disney Traditions!!  :ears:

I only have the Bambi :bambi:  and a classic Mickey so far :mickey1:

Do you know if there's also a Thumper on sale?  :lol:

I love the classic Mickey ones, I'd like to have more of them! The black/white ones are awesome!

And javey: Be honest, do you own the whole collection?! :mrgreen:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Javey74

Quote from: "Nala_84"Oh wow, now that's a great topic - I loooove JS's Disney Traditions!!  :ears:

I only have the Bambi :bambi:  and a classic Mickey so far :mickey1:

Do you know if there's also a Thumper on sale?  :lol:

I love the classic Mickey ones, I'd like to have more of them! The black/white ones are awesome!

And javey: Be honest, do you own the whole collection?! :mrgreen:
Unfortunately Nala I haven't seen a Thumper DT yet.

As for the owning the whole collection, I wished I did, but unfortunately not.. :mrgreen:

Saying that....  I do if you include my Enesco catalogues with them all in..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"Hi Javey!

I remember seeing those high shelves....where do you buy them they are brill!!!...like the argos shelving too,they are wicked!!!

This is my attempt of displaying them...lol

Hey trina!

wow wow and wow! They are so amazingand I think they are displayed brilliantly!  =D>  =D>  I am so jealous!! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Simbasgirl

Hey guys!! :)

Thank you for the lovely comments!

I got my new trads the other day....the individual dwaves, tink with the naughty and nice scroll and a wee dangly santa mickey...and on ebay last night I got Nana from peter pan for £10.50!!! So chuffed....but thats me now I have stopped.........

til next time!!!! :wink:

Masamune

:D My Cheshire DT won't be lonely anymore. ;) Check out my new thread to see how much I paid for them.

Javey74

Awwhh, Peg and Nana, lovely..  :D

I hope the Cheshire will be fine with those two, being a cat and that..  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:P If anything, he would be the one harassing them.

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune" :P If anything, he would be the one harassing them.
Yeah, turning different parts of him invisible, now that would freak them out..   :mrgreen:

You wouldn't end up with 2 dogs, more like 2 nervous wrecks..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:P Aww, that would be harsh. ;) I might have to keep them on separate shelves, just incase.

Javey74

Here's a link to locate Disney Tradition Retailers, though it is a quite extensive guide not all contained within is correct, I know that through experience of shops near me, that supposedly have them but don't..  :roll:

http://www.enesco.co.uk/where-to-buy/di ... tions.html

Simbasgirl

oh I got that Nana and Peg the other day from Ebay....there is heaps on there they must be cheap somewhere!!!lol I got them for about half the RRP..so good enough for me!...Also got the blue fairy with pinocchio in the middle...you know the one?? (not arrived yet) Also from ebay deliverd for £29.50!!!! :D/
happy happy happy...

oh and for my Stitch mad wee fella I got him a massive Stitch ornamnent (big fig) 18" he is dressed as Elvis....stashing it for chrimbo..(obviously not Jim Shore but lovely anyway!!lol)

I need to calm down...running outta money!!haha!! xxx

Masamune

:) My latest Disney Traditions. Once again, these were bought from TK Maxx, all for £4.99 each.