Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Javey74

Quote from: "Stitch2814"oooh that is the one lol no wonder it was not on ebay hahaha

I shall have to keep my eye open for that when its out there :) Thanks for the information.
You're very welcome, anytime..  :D

It will retail at $19.95 in the States, just in case you were wondering..  :)

Stitch2814

oooh $20 is probably alot cheaper than I would get it here so looks like I am set to buy it from the states, maybe when my other half goes to new york he can pick it up then hehehe exciting times lie ahead :)

Masamune

:( No one showing me the Cheshire pic?

Stitch2814

was uploading it to photobucket it was taking ages lol here you go :)

Masamune

o.o That one looks just like the one I already have. :P I thought you were talking about a new one being released this year.

Stitch2814

LOL I thought it was new, oh well thats two strikes for me today XD

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune"o.o That one looks just like the one I already have. :P I thought you were talking about a new one being released this year.
Well Masamune, I'm sorry to say that there isn't a new one forecast for a good while yet..  :(

At the same time you could always imagine a new one on your shelf since he can go invisible, who's to know..  :mrgreen:

Welsheeyore

thanks for the catalouge link - its fabulous - so many things i want want want!!

xx

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Javey74

Quote from: "Welsheeyore"thanks for the catalouge link - its fabulous - so many things i want want want!!

xx
You're welcome Welsheeyore, and I know what you mean..   :mrgreen: :wink:

Here's another 3 bargain purchases, which are part of the Christmas Hanging Ornament range>>

Javey74

For all you Jim Shore Disney Tradition fans>>

QuoteJim on QVC February 19th 2010
The holidays are over, let's Spring into action! and watch Jim on Friday, February 19th on QVC.

Watch this thread for the exact times, to follow soon..  :D/

never2old

My new DT  :D

Javey74

Ahhh fabulous never2old, I was actually listening to the music on this one in Collectables last week..  :D

Great piece, thanks for sharing..  :D/

pink_danio

I was in hsamuel over xmas and spotted the xmas ones they are gorgeous.
Im so jealous of javey's collection!!!
They are stunning.
Id love to start collecting the waterball collections for my son - he loves any type of snow globe and funnily enough he is delicate with these type of ornaments (in comparison to everything else he owns lol)

Thank you for sharing these

Stitch2814

All I know when the stitch one comes out I will be owning that one as fast as you can say 626 lol as its lovely and cant wait for it to come out :)

Javey74

For all you Jim Shore Disney Tradition fans>>

QuoteJim on QVC February 19th 2010
The holidays are over, let's Spring into action! and watch Jim on Friday, February 19th on QVC.
New Update On Schedule>>

Jim's next appearance on QVC will be part of a special Collector's Day celebration on Friday, February 19th.  It'll be a full day for Jim with three different hour long shows featuring new items for Spring.   Bless his heart, the first show airs at 4am EST, followed up with encore performances at 11am EST and 4pm EST.   Look for some great new pieces for Easter including a basket you won't believe, a great new cat collection, and the premier of Wizard of Oz pieces including an incredible Glinda.  So get up early and stay late with Jim for QVC's Collector's Day on Friday, February 19th.