Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Pan

Now here's a question for someone....

I'm looking to get Wendybird1 something rather spectacular for our Anniversary on May 8th... And As she's recently had a very torrid time on teaching practice I think that some traditional Disney Magic is in order... Even a Visit from the magical Mouse himself or even My namesake's best friend, or probably her bestest best friend (Pooh)

As I was ment to be saying

Does anyone know of a website in which I can browse, in the aims of purchaseing a piece of Disney magic for her?... (It needs to be pretty spectacular... as she's planning of Purchaseing the HSM3 Wildcat hoody for me... For the purposes of Teaching Practice of Course  :P )

Captain Pan the Pain of Pixar

Over and Out!

Javey74

Well Simbasgirl, were both DT mad collectors by the looks of things, your collection is really on it's way to being spectacular..  =D>  :D

Captain Pixar Pan, do you mean only in the DT range, simply being on this thread..  :)

Captain Pan

Quote from: "Javey74"Captain Pixar Pan, do you mean only in the DT range, simply being on this thread..  :)

That's Exactly what I want Lord Sir Admiral person!

I would like a web address in which I can purchases some DT magic for Wendybird1! if you have one that is.

Javey74

Quote from: "Captain Pan"
Quote from: "Javey74"Captain Pixar Pan, do you mean only in the DT range, simply being on this thread..  :)

That's Exactly what I want Lord Sir Admiral person!

I would like a web address in which I can purchases some DT magic for Wendybird1! if you have one that is.
Mmmm, let's see, well other than the usual H.Samuel and Disney Store on-line, you could try Enesco themselves who is the main distributor of DT's, although American we do have a UK office not far from me up in Cumbria, which you can mail order at mailto:uksales@enesco.co.uk">uksales@enesco.co.uk or telephone: 01228 40 40 40.

Failing that there are a few odd ball shops that do them, but they are spotted around and most seem some distance from Wales.  But I'll keep looking for alternatives..  :mrgreen:

Javey74

My Disney Professions Range >>

Javey74

Jen's Canine Collection >>

Soap

Quote from: "Javey74"My Canine Collection >>

Ahum.....*BOLT*.....????  :wink:
Great collection javey!
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Masamune

...I want Nana. *Grabby hands* :P

Javey74

Quote from: "Soap"
Quote from: "Javey74"My Canine Collection >>

Ahum.....*BOLT*.....????  :wink:
Great collection javey!
Thanks Soap, I'll have to give Jim a ring about Bolt..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "Masamune"...I want Nana. *Grabby hands* :P
Apparently you can still get her online..  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

I bought myself a new Disney Tradition today  :mrgreen:
It's the Ahoy Mickey  :mrgreen:
I'll post a photo soon  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"I bought myself a new Disney Tradition today :mrgreen:
It's the Ahoy Mickey :mrgreen:
I'll post a photo soon :mrgreen:
I love turning the ships wheel on that one..  :D/  :mrgreen:  :D/

Plus I know you'll just love that one being a classic Mickey aswell..  :wink:  :D

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"

Plus I know you'll just love that one being a classic Mickey aswell..  :wink:  :D

I know I was totally shocked and amazed when I found out the wheel spun!!!  :mrgreen:

:D classic Mickey rocks my pirates of the caribbean socks!  :mrgreen:
Plus it the traditions line smell really nice and feel amazing! they remind me of the wood in areas of the park...not the smell just the feel  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"

I know I was totally shocked and amazed when I found out the wheel spun!!!  :mrgreen:

:D classic Mickey rocks my pirates of the caribbean socks!  :mrgreen:
Plus it the traditions line smell really nice and feel amazing! they remind me of the wood in areas of the park...not the smell just the feel  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
You got it in one there Laura with the wood feel, Jim would be proud of you saying that, as they are actually Poly Resin, but made to look like wood, even with the slight cracking in certain areas..  :wink:  :D

Javey74

Another DT recent purchase..  :)

Goofy - 'Gawrsh!'

Javey74

Well I've just discovered another shop near to me that sells DT's, it's Hallmark. A few of you may know that name as a card shop, well it is but whilst I was in Chester-le-Street yesterday I walked past the window to be pleasantly suprised, plus they are selling DT's at the original prices, not the vastly increased H.Samual ones..  :roll:

Now this Tinkerbell sitting on the box [A Big Laugh], had disappeared off the scene for ages, luckily they had it.  I thought if I don't get it now it will disappear for good. So another place I'll have to keep a check on now and again, since they told me they would be getting more in later this month.  I wouldn't care but the last time I shopped in Chester-Le-Street was about 4 year ago..  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Anyway, here she is in all her glory..  :D