Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntsienna

Aww I love it!
Tinkerbell looks great. I do really love the Disney Traditions because they always look like they'll feel really good...which they do, and they smell great too!  :mrgreen:
"I could be the Alice to your Wonderland"

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"Aww I love it!
Tinkerbell looks great. I do really love the Disney Traditions because they always look like they'll feel really good...which they do, and they smell great too!  :mrgreen:
That sounds like burntsienna for sure, with those comments..  :mrgreen:

Saying that I cannot say I've smelled them, though I'll have a go..  :lol:

Javey74

Just had a visit into Newcastle today and noticed the new DT range is available in H.Samuel and Collectables..  :D/

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"

I hope you've smelt them by now! I've given you plenty of time  :lol:

Javey74

Quote from: "burntsienna"
Quote from: "Javey74"

I hope you've smelt them by now! I've given you plenty of time  :lol:
Yeah, they actually smell like, ermmmm..... Errrmmmm, Poly Resin..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

It's funny but the new ones smell very similar..  :mrgreen:

burntsienna

Quote from: "Javey74"Yeah, they actually smell like, ermmmm..... Errrmmmm, Poly Resin..  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

It's funny but the new ones smell very similar..  :mrgreen:
Lol!
Its such a good smell =]
Reminds me of Disneyland Paris and smelling things there  :lol:

Javey74

This one 'A Pixie Delight' was given to Jen as another Birthday present from her Aunt and Uncle>>

littlemermaid83

I have that one, its gorgeous!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Simbasgirl

hey loving the collections on here...got a few more myself will need to upload pics soon...not sure if I mentioned but I got the massive tradition Grumpy...must be in the region of 23" tall or more....half price at £60 odd!!!! So chuffed!!..think its about 60 I have now and I'm planning stopping as I have no room left!!! :lol:
8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Gareth

WOW amazing collection i think that they are rlly beautiful but i would break them getting them home hehe i love the goofy one :D

[size=150]Please Follow Me - - - - Twitter.com/Gareth2100 ---- Thanks

Javey74

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"I have that one, its gorgeous!
I think so aswell..  :D

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"hey loving the collections on here...got a few more myself will need to upload pics soon...not sure if I mentioned but I got the massive tradition Grumpy...must be in the region of 23" tall or more....half price at £60 odd!!!! So chuffed!!..think its about 60 I have now and I'm planning stopping as I have no room left!!! :lol:
Great price at £60.00 Simbasgirl, a definite bargain..  :wink:  :D

Quote from: "Gareth"WOW amazing collection i think that they are really beautiful but i would break them getting them home hehe i love the goofy one :D
Thanks Gareth, actually the Goofy DT is only one of a few that Jim Shore designed..  :)

Simbasgirl

Ordered all of the 7 dwarves at £15.99 on the samuels website...the tink with the scroll and a hanging xmas mickey...can't wait to get them :D/ ..had 2 of the £25 vouchers from the other month so came up no a bad price...so even better lol

Javey how the heck do you store yours? I think I might have asked you that before.... my sister says they are cheap and tacky looking and to get rid but I need a better answer!!! :lol:

ps I don't listen to my sister!!! haha!! x

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"Ordered all of the 7 dwarves at £15.99 on the samuels website...the tink with the scroll and a hanging xmas mickey...can't wait to get them :D/ ..had 2 of the £25 vouchers from the other month so came up no a bad price...so even better lol

Javey how the heck do you store yours? I think I might have asked you that before.... my sister says they are cheap and tacky looking and to get rid but I need a better answer!!! :lol:

ps I don't listen to my sister!!! haha!! x

Lol Katrina...you didn't order much then!  :wink:

How can your sisiter say they look tacky??? :shock:  :shock:

I can't afford any new ones atm so i'm hoping someone delievers me at least one of them for Christmas...well a girl can wish  :lol:

I want Ariel and her horse, Tink laughing on the box oh and the Tink photoframe.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Javey74

Quote from: "Simbasgirl"Javey how the heck do you store yours? I think I might have asked you that before.... my sister says they are cheap and tacky looking and to get rid but I need a better answer!!! :lol:
:lol: It does become a problem at times does storage  :lol:

I think I did mention my methods before, but here they are again anyway..  :mrgreen:

Well Jen has two storage shelves from Argos put together as below.  When she gets a new bed in time she can have two more of these shelf storage units on the opposite wall, but until then I created her a shelf around her room of added extras, aswell as the top of her wardrobes for the Princesses, also shown below..  :wink:  :D

Though there are quite a few more DTs added since these quick photos were taken a while back, so the shelves and storage shelves look even more fuller now..  :roll:

Though all the Donald DTs are in my room on and around my computer workstation..  :mrgreen:

Oh and as for your Sister, well...... I'll let Donald sort her out..  :twisted:

Simbasgirl

Hi Javey!

I remember seeing those high shelves....where do you buy them they are brill!!!...like the argos shelving too,they are wicked!!!

This is my attempt of displaying them...lol