Official Topic | Disney Traditions

Started by Javey74, February 18, 2009, 10:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DLP-Photos.com

They are very beautiful Javey, both yours and the new ones. There really is a collecter in me too, however this is for the Walt Disney Classics Collection figurines.

My sister however brought two of the DT figures on our latest trip. A Mickey and a Minnie with christmas themening.
/Nicolai

Please visit my DLP website: www.dlp-photos.com

[size=150]Trip report from August 2014[/size]

Javey74

Thanks forza, Jim Shore does bring out some really beautiful DT's at Christmas, full of cheer and joy..  :D

Javey74

Jen's DT Snow White Collection... So Far >>

Soap

What a great collection Javey!! I'm jealous  :oops:  ;)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Javey74

Thanks Soap..  :D

Javey74

Jen's DT Peter Pan Collection... So Far>>

Snow_White_Girl

Oooh I love the Snow White ones! :D I bought my Mum the Si & Am DT figurine for Xmas, I'm now thinking that I may need to buy her the whole feline collection (Lucifer, Figaro and Cheshire!) so they aren't too lonely... Hmm that's her presents sorted till next year then! ;)

\":lamp:\"

Captain Pan

Me Likey Likey the Peter Pan ones... Especially the Hook/Smee and The Tinkerbell ones! They're so pretty!

Thanks for the Pictures Javey... With each one the thoughts of starting a collection are starting to take flight.

Javey74

I though you might like those ones Captain Pan, just think if you start collecting and it gets out of control, I'll be the one held soley responsible..   :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Oooh I love the Snow White ones! :D I bought my Mum the Si & Am DT figurine for Xmas, I'm now thinking that I may need to buy her the whole feline collection (Lucifer, Figaro and Cheshire!) so they aren't too lonely... Hmm that's her presents sorted till next year then! ;)
Oh, and just for you SWG since you mentioned them>>

Jen's DT Feline Collection >>

Snow_White_Girl

Aww thanks Javey, I forgot Marie was in the feline collection lol! :D My mum was so pleased with Si and Am at Xmas that I think I'll get multiple brownie points for buying her the rest! ;)

Javey74

Well fancy me forgetting my buddy range.. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

My DT Donald Collection... So Far >>

Snow_White_Girl

Awww! The one with the Xmas lights reminds me of me with my Xmas lights every year lol! :D

Javey74

Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"Awww! The one with the Xmas lights reminds me of me with my Xmas lights every year lol! :D
Yeah, I know what you mean SWG, you're probably not the only one, though we've had a fibre optic one for the past 2 years.  Much easier..  :mrgreen:

Simbasgirl

Wow Javey you are madder than me!!!lol I like you haha!!!

Heres mine..

8th visit to the magic coming very soon x

Simbasgirl

8th visit to the magic coming very soon x