Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stitch2814

I know its annoying but doesnt bug me that much lol

Belle's World

Oh it annoys me too, it's likethey think all Disney princesses are interchangeable. You would think if you were selling something you would at least try to list ir properly. The only good thing with the Belle locket is it probably means it is part of a set, i wouldn't be surprised if Sleeping beauty came out next. Ro

Belle's World

Got the following at the Disney store yesterday. Monsters Inc LE i thought had sold out, the others i traded for was really happy with the cast lanyard Mickey that my husband spotted as i thought they didn't have any left.

Also i am going to London again next Saturday does anyone who goes to the London store know how many people trade there? Are there likely to be different pins next week?
Ro

Dorsetcandy

@Ro that's nice lot of pins for one visit..my store still has cm mickeys aand Monsters inc if ever u want anything always worth asking on here if anyone could still get them as stores that don't get as many traders sumtimes have pins for longer  :)

Stitch2814

yeah as sam said, best asking on here first as I have 3 disney stores within 1 hour travelling time so I can always get to them to check on pins as I found the CM stitch pin aswell as the goofy and mickey (red shirt) from my oldham store and that was only about a month ago lol they also had the donald 75th anniversary pin (last one there) which was sold out at other stores near me.

It just depends on who trades in the area I think as like I said I was able to find those ones and the CM pins were old by the time I got them. and Ro you know that as you got the goofy cm pin from me if I remember rightly :P

Aveen2008

just seen this on pin pics..next disney store uk cast lanyard pin...

Pin 74480:  Disney Store Europe - Cast Member - Expedition 2009

it doesn't have a picture or release date except 2009 so it will be soon!...heres the description:

This pin features Merlin and Archimedes from Disney's The Sword and The Stone. A round sparkle pin with Merlin's face at the bottom of the pin with his hands either side of the Logo "Expedition 2009" (3D). Archimedes is above him.
The pin was awarded to Cast Members as Store winner's throughout the UK for answering "All things Disney" questions.

Back-Stamp reads:
Expedition 2009 Logo
Cast Exclusive
Disney Store Exclusive Logo
LE200
(C)Disney
China

slightly nervous that they are LE of 200. Wish it was a different character but still nice to see another cast pin, its been too long! :D/  :D/  :D/
Luv Aveen xoxo

StitchOhana

My manager has that pin already, not sure if there is any way for normal cast members like me to get it  :cry:

Aveen2008

Quote from: "StitchOhana"My manager has that pin already, not sure if there is any way for normal cast members like me to get it  :cry:

aw that sucks. I doubt many guests will get it either by the time cast/managers get them...maybe they arent meant for guests? :?
Luv Aveen xoxo

StitchOhana

Quote from: "Aveen2008"
Quote from: "StitchOhana"My manager has that pin already, not sure if there is any way for normal cast members like me to get it  :cry:

aw that sucks. I doubt many guests will get it either by the time cast/managers get them...maybe they arent meant for guests? :?

Maybe not? I asked her and she said it was a special prize she got for answering the Disney trivia questions. :cry: I want one!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "StitchOhana"
Quote from: "Aveen2008"

Maybe not? I asked her and she said it was a special prize she got for answering the Disney trivia questions. :cry: I want one!

ah rite it must not be for guests then :(  its been so long since the other cast lanyard pins came out.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

o.o Disney Store staff actually aren't allowed to trade/sell any award pins they recieve. Apparently they can get fired if they're caught doing that! Which is why you hardly ever see UK Cast Member pins online. :P It's a shame, because I really want this pin!

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/group.cg ... &pin=69691

Stitch2814

same here, I want that pin as well Lindsay, only down to the fact it has stitch on it otherwise I wouldnt be that fussed to get it lol but as I want ALL UK stitch pins then I kinda need that one :P

Aveen2008

thats a beautiful pin!!
Luv Aveen xoxo

StitchOhana

That's such a nice pin. When is it available to be won? I asked management today but they haven't heard of it yet.

Masamune

There's not really any info on PinPics. :lol: I think the only person who knows anything about it is the person who listed it, and I haven't got round to e-mailing her yet.