Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorsetcandy

@Clarebelle thanks for posting about new pins i'm not very good at checking the website as often as i should and i think the emails asking for the coming soon section to be brought bk many of us sent must of had an impact so who knows we may get even more next year in the way of additional items...bags would be great! :D

Masamune

:D I so can't wait for that locket pin, it's absolutely beautiful! Like you say Clare, it will most likely be a series of pins, but it's a series I'd be happy to get. :P I'll probably be getting a few of the Christmas pin, and the only others I'm wanting are the Alien pin tomorrow and the Alice pin. I really like all 3 Core pins that are on the way, but they're not ones I'd spend money on. :) I'd keep them if I traded them off a Cast Lanyard though.

Belle's World

OMG I love the Belle pin, now just have to work out how to get to the Disney store to get it. I will be up on 5th Dec but hadn't got any plans to go to a store after that until late Feb but i must have that pin, i think another trip is required!. I wish i had a Disney store in my town but if that were to happen i may go bankrupt! Ro

Belle's World

Finally got my photos for you, firstly the pin my husbands colleague bought me back from Disney in Hong Kong:

My stitch pins:

My beautiful Alice and Internet Exclusive pins:

The pins i traded for that i am keeping:

I love my pins!
Ro

Clarebelle

Does anyone have any information on the 2nd wave of Cast Lanyard pins?

@BellesWorld if you would like, I dont mind buying the pins on your behalf and trading/selling them to you for RRP. Same goes for anyone else

5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Dorsetcandy

@Clarebelle no info as yet on them soz i'm guessing will b new year now

@bellesworld loving the pin you were given from Hong Kong
and to second clares offer i can also get pins fairly easily as long as still in stock as there at least 3times a week so don't anyone panic about missing out on pins 2much! :D

Aveen2008

Wow I love the upcoming pins, and I definately hope the romance lockets are a series the bell eone is beautiful! Can't wait they all look great! :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Belle's World

Thanks ClareBelle and DorsetCandy, hopefully someone i know will be going but if not thats a really kind offer.

Stitch2814

still no upcoming pins I will want to get for my own collection but will probably pick up one of each when Im back for trading sake.

Clarebelle

Does anyone want me to pick up any extra pins 2mo from the Disney Store for trading and such like?

Stitch2814

Hey Ro, I can also pick up pins for you from the disney store if needed to :) as one is in walking distance and the other a quick bus journey so if ever you need any let me know as well hehe.

I cant wait to see the next releases as for now there isnt any upcoming ones I really want, I will probably get one of the belle mirrors for trading in DLP as well as the alien and a few others.

Also as I pointed out on facebook, the description for the Belle pin says the pin opens up to reveal a sleeping Beauty not Belle lol so could either be a mis-interpretation of the character (how that would happen I dont know) or it is in fact one of a set :P

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Stitch2814"
Also as I pointed out on facebook, the description for the Belle pin says the pin opens up to reveal a sleeping Beauty not Belle lol so could either be a mis-interpretation of the character (how that would happen I dont know) or it is in fact one of a set :P

I'm glad I wasnt the only one who noticed that, it really bugged me, even the person on pinpics who has listed it still put it was sleeping beauty... erm no its not!

Stitch2814

hahaha you would think anyone collecting pins would be able to recognise sleeping beauty from Belle as for one there hair colours are different hahaha but just can show it will be pne of a set I would say.

Im hoping we get word of the next CM lanyard pins soon as I got told a month ago what they sort of where but they still not ready dont think anyway.

Aveen2008

Do you ever notice when people listing items on ebay do that...sometimes parents listing a childs doll will call it snow white when it's actually mulan.. I always feel like emailing and correcting them :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Clarebelle

Its really sad - but it does bug me