Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Quote from: "Barnsey313"I really like the sunken paint look of the bauble pin, seems to make it feel a little more vintage.

I did think that as well, I think its from one of the mickey shorts isnt it? tbh I didnt know wheter it was just that one that was like it or not, being the last one in the shop
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Stitch2814

got another CM pin this afternoon the Donald square pin :) looks like the bauble pin sold out in the oldham store as it wasnt on the board, wouldnt of expected that if Im honest.

Dorsetcandy

Hi Every1
I think the Xmas pin kind of cool as Barnsey said it's vintage looking...Exeter store sold out on Sat but i did manage to order 2online yest so me and my fella have them for trading as well as our collection! :D

Belle's World

I love the Christmas bauble and managed top get one on Saturday, by the sounds of it, this one will sell out very quickly so i was lucky to be there the day it came out which is unusual for me!

Aveen2008

I think the christmas pin has sold out online because it's no longer available. I didn't get one (don't know if my local store will still have it- probably not with the way christmas crowds are) but I don't mind really as I wasn't that fussed on it  :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

StitchOhana

Our store has loads left, but people aren't really into pins around here!

Stitch2814

Im with you Aveen on the xmas pin, not that fussed with it myself and I was considering buying it to trade but I dont want to waste £5 lol

Saying that I was looking at the upcoming pins and thought I would get Jasmine and Rajah pin to just trade and then noticed that pin is £5...so that means most of the core pins being released for the next two pin releases are £5 and the mickey pin is most likely £3 which for me is a tad strange to release mainly all £5 core pins and no LE pins...

and the core pins are not that good in the first place, I had a look on pinpics and I noticed this would be our 3rd winnie the pooh group pin, our second FAB 5 pin, yet another mickey standing there...only new concept pin is the Jasmine/Rajah which is a nice pin just not for me..

I really hope for the next release they do some new characters and a few LE's as would be nice to get some pins that only we have that other people will go ape for trading  :mrgreen:

Stitch2814

Ok guys, I said I would take pictures, only a few though as the CM was giving me evils for taking photos lol

and those four are basically just the entrance (I shall get the others another time) Hope you like to look at the Oldham store hehe

Welsheeyore

thats really cool Danny! is Oldham one of the very original stores then?
x

planned trips - Summer 2011 - DLP
                   October 2013 - WDW

Stitch2814

I think it is one the original as its been there at least 10 years lol and its always been like that.

Eager_Eyes

awww loving the phots of the Oldham store, remind me of our lovley old store in Liverpool.  I mean don't get me wrong I love the shiney new store but its just not got the same soul as the other one did.  Don't think that I've ever been there, in fact I don't think that I've ever been to Oldham in general.

Dorsetcandy

@Danny loving the pics of Oldham store mine is small new concept one nothing like the old style which i love....but just having Disney near is Gr8 and really want to visit Cardiff in the new year as it is meant to be gorgeous!

Stitch2814

hey got a few more pictures today as I went in to get the Mittens plush for my better half for his bday and they didnt have it  :x said they wouldnt have it in for weeks due to them getting in stock for the sale which Im kinda miffed about, as the Manchester store doesnt have it so Im really hoping the trafford centre store has one in when I go on saturday.

Aveen2008

wow I love the lion king and 101 dalmations statues they are so cool!! :o  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

theres more around the store will get more pictures, just I get funny looks of the CM's when I do it so Im doing it bit by bit lol