Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarebelle

Ducktales!!!

Love the Cinderella 60th anniversary pin too...

£5 :shock:

The UK have the best pins by far
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Masamune

OMG Ducktales! :D Do want that pin! Also, £5 for that beautiful Cindy pin is amazing! Can't wait to find out what it's LE of. And another OMG, that Ariel pin is so stunning. I like it even more than the Belle pin. :( I still don't know whether or not to collect that series! I'll decide when I see the Belle pin in person tomorrow, and base it on what it looks like and how many it's LE of.

lornahhg

Hey guys, a bit off topic, but wondering if any of you can help? I just came back from DLRP, managed to get 6 of the hommage walt disney pins. Have also managed to buy a further three from ebay today, but can't find any images of the final three, looked on pins pics but they don't even have all the ones I have on there.

I've got: seven dwarfs, disney cruise line, steamboat willie, silly symphony, mouseketeers, down south (breer rabbit), the castle, the band concert, disney publishing.

Does anyone know what the final 3 pins look like, what the names are etc? Really can't find any images of them searching under hommage a walt disney, or tribute walt. Any hints as to their names or images of them really would be appreciated! Thanks.

Aveen2008

I am soo happy there is a ducktales pin!! I loved ducktales as a child, I was addicted to it.."ducktales a woo hoo"...
see the TV....(im the one on the right wearing a mickey mouse jumper hehe

:D  :D  :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Aveen2008

Lornahhg - perhaps the haven't been released yet?
Luv Aveen xoxo

lornahhg

Aveen...the set was released in 2008 apparently, that's what it says on the back.

It's the set you've been looking for, an example of one of them is: Pin 62891: DLRP - Hommage à Walt Disney - Silly Symphony, there's only 9 of them on pin pics and I know it's one of 12...really bugging me.

Stitch2814

cool a ducktales pin I might get that one since Ive always loved Ducktales  :D/

the Cinderella one I will pick up to trade with it being £5 and Im not picking up the Mirror pins lol but depend on the LE if its low then maybe to trade.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "lornahhg"Aveen...the set was released in 2008 apparently, that's what it says on the back.

It's the set you've been looking for, an example of one of them is: Pin 62891: DLRP - Hommage à Walt Disney - Silly Symphony, there's only 9 of them on pin pics and I know it's one of 12...really bugging me.

Yeah I know, maybe they didnt release 12 in the end for some reason..its weird.

I have most of them appart from the castle one and the concert band one I think.

I dont remember seeing any other ones in DLRP when I was there in Sep.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P I wonder who came up with the idea of doing a Duck Tales pin. Kudos to them!

Stitch2814

it would be awesome if someone at disney saw my list of characters wouldnt it XD as I put Jasmine and Rajah and ducktales on my list and we are getting them hahaha

I doubt it but could be :P

dlrpmad

Yey!!! Ducktales is brilliant and a pin of it is even better! If we start seeing more and more stitch pins Danny, then you'll know someone wants to keep you happy!!!
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Aveen2008

Did anyone buy the new releases? if so I would love to see a real life photo of them. I hope to get them tomorrow maybe.
Luv Aveen xoxo

Stitch2814

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Did anyone buy the new releases? if so I would love to see a real life photo of them. I hope to get them tomorrow maybe.

me thinking the same lol as i might invest in the belle mirror maybe

dlrpmad

I might get the fab 5 one as im not interested in the rest (cause im a guy!). Anyone invested in the le lion king mug btw? I think its cool but I dont know if its worth the £10 asking price.
101% Stitch LOVING!!

Stitch2814

dont have to be a girl to want the other pins lol I just dont collect them per say, I would get them for trading purposed only but they do look great.