Pin Trading: Disney Store UK

Started by casschr05, January 22, 2009, 09:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agent Lex

Looks like everyone except me got the Donald one I'm after! :cry: I did get another Mickey dressed as a CM one today, though.

Pan, what does it say on the back? Does it have the 2008 pin trading logo? I ask because I almost traded with a CM for what was probably an unofficial pin today as well, it didn't have any of the proper logos on the back, just "copyright-logo Disney" on it.

15MagicalYears

Tommorow (actualy today now) I'm heading up to my now trading store wuth my lanyard to see what I can trade for.  :D/

Captain Pan

Here's my proof Lex...

Anyone have any idea about the pin? ... I've looked on Pin Pics... but got nothing...
Saw it on Ebay... but the picture was locked...

Masamune

Captain Pan

Thank You!

Wow an expensive starter pin... I'm shocked!

15MagicalYears

I think the price stated there is the price of the starter lanyard.

casschr05

Captain Pan I recognise that pin from my New York trip  8)
I was tempted to buy the starter pack for a friend of mine but settled for something else  instead :p

But yeah the set is called 'My first starter pack' and I think it was nice! that price was for the whole starter pack though sorry to say.

The best thing about the World of Disney store on 5th is that they have a large area in the middle of the store with loads of pins from WDW/DLR and the NYC pins which I quite like the idea of :lol:

I am really hoping to get to norwich / cambridge soon but the trouble is that I don't have a car and parents don't seem to be very happy with driving all the way to the nearest Disney store regularly :lol:

Captain Pan

Quote from: "casschr05"I am really hoping to get to norwich / cambridge soon but the trouble is that I don't have a car and parents don't seem to be very happy with driving all the way to the nearest Disney store regularly :lol:

I've just bought mine off the Website... Donald and Boat, and Core Sorcerer Mickey (along with a Personalized HSM pillow and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Soundtrack)

Although That be it now... until Mr Ray, Pan and Donald Come out... and the Next in the House Series

Aveen2008

Ive got the 'Pin bug' now. I always promised myself I wouldn't get into collecting or trading them but after my first trade yesterday I have been on ebay searching for pins...opps!:P lol
Luv Aveen xoxo

bigrossco

Quote from: "Aveen2008"Ive got the 'Pin bug' now. I always promised myself I wouldn't get into collecting or trading them but after my first trade yesterday I have been on ebay searching for pins...opps!:P lol

lol its amazing how quick stuff can become addictive!
BigRossCo

Upcoming Holidays

Past Holidays
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Sequoia Lodge
5th - 12th October 2008 - Santa Fe | My Trip Report]http://bit.ly/cCy0r0[/url] | My Trip
Photos: //http://bit.ly/bFHtog
Feb. 2012 - Florida - Radisson Hotel Orlando-Lake Buena Vista

magic_823

Aveen thanks very much for your kind words  :D
I was just glad that someone came in and wanted to trade!!!
 It seems in Belfast no1 really wants to trade so we have practically all our orginal allocation of "cast lanyard pins" and we were just sent extra ones  :roll:

Also we found the newly released pins on our delivery about 10 mins after u left Aveen  :oops:

So if anyones is every stuck for pins come to Belfast!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "magic_823"Aveen thanks very much for your kind words  :D
I was just glad that someone came in and wanted to trade!!!
 It seems in Belfast no1 really wants to trade so we have practically all our orginal allocation of "cast lanyard pins" and we were just sent extra ones  :roll:

Also we found the newly released pins on our delivery about 10 mins after u left Aveen  :oops:

So if anyones is every stuck for pins come to Belfast!

I'll be wanting to trade every time I am in now hehe!! I live about an hour's drive from Belfast - Near Newry:)
Luv Aveen xoxo

15MagicalYears

Hey guys! I'm just back from an awesome trip to the Disney Store. It was my best yet!
To start off I got the newly released pins.

Cinderella Romance

Donald and Boat

Belle and Castle

Sorcerer Mickey

And now this is the exciting part, I haven't saw lanyards atall in this store, so I just asked if they had any yet and they said they've had them for a will now so she braught out that magical black and gold lanyard with all the cast member exclusives. So I traded some old ones I had from Disney World, the castmember I had was lovely and was very chatty. She let me trade 3 since it was both our first time trading. I got the Stitch + Donald box pins and the Mickey as Castmember (red shirt).

After trading we chatted for a while longer, she told me that in 3 months she was moving down to London to work for the Disney Channel and also another guy that works in the store works seasonly at WDW in entertainment! Also, they mentioned that a guy comes in every saturday to buy the new relesases and trade, I'm gonna go down one saturday and see if I can make a trade!

Agent Lex

It's official, it really was Everyone But Lex Gets The Donald Pin weekend :P

Eager_Eyes

I've not got Donald either, I'm still looking for him and Mickey in a cardigian from the other series.  I'm not giving up hope just yet though!