Disney's Once Upon a Dream Parade

Started by Kristof, January 16, 2006, 07:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Filip

I am amazed.... :o  :o  :o  it is superb :D  best parade ever! On sunny day it will be even much more impresive.

Do you know why there is aladdin and snow white 2 times??

Filip

Can someone post a video here,.... pleassse?? :D  :D

disneymadchris

We need a video!!  :D

penfold12

The Villans float looks superb!

maleficent_mum

Absolutely superb, I love the new parade, 6 days and I get to see it for real.
The villains float is amazing and Malificent is something else  :D

Thanks for the amazing first photographs.
*Oct 14 - 5 nights Kyriad* July 13 -  6 nights Cheyenne 1 night VdE*
*Jan 12  - 5 nights  Santa Fe *Oct 10 - 1 night Kyriad, 4 nights Cheyenne*Jan 10 - 4 nights New York*Mar 09 - 4 nights Cheyenne*Nov 07 - 3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 07 - 15th Anniversary Press Event  3 nights Sequoia Lodge*Mar 06 5 nights Newport Bay Club (Admirals\' Floor)*Oct 04 4 nights Santa Fe*Mar 04 3 nights Cheyenne[/size]

DisneyBud

Wow, really stunned, my impression was perhaps hindered by the rain, but it is still an amazing parade. At first I didn't realise who Maleficent was, but her costume is brill, and the last two floats, WOW!

Riebi

WOW I´m realy impressed!
Seems to have lots of special effects! I love it!!
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

Very nice

davewasbaloo

Is anyone else finding the photos slow to come up or is it my connection?
since 2001 (many before that)

Japper

Quote from: "DisneyBud"and the last two floats, WOW!

Really :S I like every float except for those last two. They are really really ugly!

miss disney fan

same as you dave, very slow

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "miss disney fan"same as you dave, very slow

Thanks, I was worried it wasmy end.  It must be everyone looking at them.

davewasbaloo

It looks cool and all, but those floats are indeed small, and the number of cast members used seems much smaller too.  Difficult to tell, and I know it hasn't officially started, but it does not seem as grand as previous parades.  Also, I will be worried when the effects start to malfunction, they decide to reduce the amount of cast members and cut the bungee puppets.  I really hope this does not happen, but DLP's track record is not good.

I am looking forward to seeing this first hand, and finally we have a new parade - hurrah!

I love the Villains float though!

Hilary

Even with the rain it looks amazing.  Can't wait to see it in real life.

davewasbaloo

Well I've gone through them all now.  Some nice parts - Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Jungle Book/Lion King, Toy Story and Villains. Love the puppets - both bungee and stily walkers, love the African animals.

I know it has not formally begun, but I hope there is more.

The floats are not anywhere near as grand as the last 3 parades, and there seem to be far fewer cast members.  The last two floats are ugly too.  I hope the music and vibe is good, because I am quite underwhelmed by these pictures.

Oh well, let's see what I think when I see them for real in 11 weeks.