Disneyland Park effects and details checklist

Started by Riebi, September 22, 2008, 10:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Philippep62 at Disney Central Plaza reports that all the Space Mountain canon effects are working! That's including the recoil, the smoke, and the door!

After a quick Youtube search, I found a video of it:

[youtube:20qtuh48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9U431HF2R4[/youtube:20qtuh48]

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"Philippep62 at Disney Central Plaza reports that all the Space Mountain canon effects are working! That's including the recoil, the smoke, and the door!

After a quick Youtube search, I found a video of it:

[youtube:ty6zvks1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9U431HF2R4[/youtube:ty6zvks1]

It's a thing of beauty isn't it 8) DLP really should try to make sure that it's working as often as possible, because it's incredible when it does :)

Magic M

This was last December - doors closed, smoke front and back, recoil, gorgeous!

RnRCj

The torches at the Bazaar are working again! 8)

Photo taken by Kristof (not the one we know!) at Micechat.

Timbo

Quote from: "RnRCj"The torches at the Bazaar are working again! 8)

Photo taken by Kristof (not the one we know!) at Micechat.
Wonderful picture !! I love this corner of the park  :D

SpaceScreaminJohn

Hello everyone!  I'm new here to the forums and the first one that caught my eye was this forum.

Though, I'm not sure how the list on the first page work.  I know the list states all of the things that are not working or not working to their full potiental, but why is it that some are in different colors than others?
HOW TIMES HAVE I VISITED DISNEYLAND?
California]Florida[/color]: 0
Tokyo]Paris[/color]: 0
Hong Kong: 0

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Hi John, welcome to the forum!

Green means the effect was working when checked, red means it was not working and orange means something in between (e.g. only part of the effect was working).

Clarebelle

The Adventureland tourches were working when we were there too! (8th-13th Nov)

As were the Gas Lights on Main Street, Dentist and Dog Barking noises, both Miniature fair rides were working in the boardwalk candy place. and fort Comstock was actually open to walk around! which was nice

The Main Street Station Organ was missing!! :shock: and where is the Dog in
PH?
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Clarebelle"... The Main Street Station Organ was missing!! :shock: ...

The Main Street Station Organ missing!?! Could that mean they are repairing it?? Uh, that would be sooooooo great.

Soap

Quote from: "Clarebelle"and where is the Dog in PH?

Was already missing at out trip last Halloween  :?
Went for some bone i guess and never returned.......
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

never2old

Quote from: "Soap"
Quote from: "Clarebelle"and where is the Dog in PH?

Was already missing at out trip last Halloween  :?
Went for some bone i guess and never returned.......

The dog is not back yet???  :shock: We saw him last time we went, on the Sunday (11th October), and when we went back on Tuesday to PM, he was gone. That's 1 month and a half that he's been missing!!

Should we start putting posters up?

Kristof

Updated the list with a few observations from past weekend.

I'm glad to report that most of the lights behind the Castle windows have been fixed!

Kristof

Just read on Disney Central Plaza that a lot of broken effects are have been fixed.  Members report moving elements on the "it's a small world" façade, Space Mountain cannon recoil and other things like fixed lights and such.  =D>

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Kristof"Just read on Disney Central Plaza that a lot of broken effects are have been fixed.  Members report moving elements on the "it's a small world" façade, Space Mountain cannon recoil and other things like fixed lights and such.  =D>

HALLELUJAH!!! :D/  :P

Anthony

Weird, why all at once? Did they find an extra extension cable?