15th Anniversary Celebration (2007-2008)

Started by Anthony, December 10, 2005, 03:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

Thanks for the link, but they only mention the 15th celebration there till March 2008.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

mtt

they should be like the usa disney parks their celebrations last 18 months
dlp nov 98, feb 99, sept 07, sept 2008
wdw 95,97,2000,2002,2005

SpectroAnt

QuoteFrom MagicBlog:

16 Years of dreams and magic!
[September 24th, 2007]

Disneyland Resort Paris' next year's theme has finally been revealed and confirmed.  The successful 15th Anniversary celebrations will be prolonged until half 2008, in favour of Mickey's 80th anniversary.

All banners and logo's will remain the same, even though by the end of the celebrations, the park will celebrate its 17th anniversary...

I had a feeling they'd extend it! I'm really pleased, because I'm going on 31st March next year, and was worried that I'd be seeing cranes removing decorations, etc... :)
Disneyland Resort Paris:
1997, 2002, 2005, 2008

Walt Disney World Resort:
1989, 1991, 1996, 1999, 2002, 2004, 2006

RnRCj

I so glad the 15th Anniversary decorations are staying for longer :D Now I should be able to go next year and they'll still be there :D

Atlantica

Wow! This is the best news ever!

I wonder is Disney suspected this much positve response from the public? Everyone I know who has gone with the 15th theme has loved it even more, and has said Disney looks even more beautiful than ever!

The Butlin Boy

Is it running until March 2009 now or will it end half way through 2008 (like at the end of summer or something like that)?

penfold12

If its like the states, they run the celebrations for 18 months. Begining early summer of the first year, ending late summer/autum of the next year. This would make more sense that a whole two years running into 2009!

It would stop in time for Halloween and Christmas 2008. But I dont know, just using the USA as example

Japper

I really , really hope it is extended till september 2008 and not till april 2009!

By the end of 2008 it's time for something else. I heard they don't even promote the Tower of Terror big because of this extension.

Kristof

Tower of Terror will be promoted big, but for March, not December/January.

Atlantica

How come the Tower will be promoted for March? Isnt it opening in Jan ?

Kristof

No, as mentioned in the Tower of Terror topic, the official opening will be in March.  December / january will be the soft opening period.

The Butlin Boy

There is a new advert for the extension of the 15th anniversary and TOT, Stitch, and HSM:

:arrow: http://www.nightshift.fr/projet/60/98/disney-big-time

Pretty cool don't you think :D

Disneyana

Cool advert, I like it very much. It makes me want go back to DLP.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Anthony

The weirdest advert ever...

As I expected, the "Happy Days" song just comes across far too cheap and even slightly slow and boring (somehow...), and I'm not really sure where the advert begins or ends - it kinda stops halfway through at one point.

The actual filming is amazing though, the resort looks beautiful. Just put together so so randomly. Erg, I don't know what to say. I hope its "tightened up" a bit - it's neither good/powerful enough for an extended website trailer or compact enough to be shown on TV. Weird.

Looks like it's due for release over New Year anyway... :?

GeoffD

needs cleaning up yes.

The stuff they have is good, just needs putting together better.

Oh and get rid of some of the title scenes, they are boring to say the least.