May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

15MagicalYears

I wonder if they are planning a replacment, even a bench or two would be better than an empty space.

PetiteSirene

Hi all, just got back from Disney (so tired but its so worth it). My quick views on TSPL. The immersive feeling was like nothing else in the studios, it did make us stop and take it all in between rides rather than just running through it all. RC was such a rush but much too short, we entered early with annual passes and so got to ride it 3 times in a row. Its fun, we would probably queue for it once on future trips, but not if the queue was massive. Slinky I admit was dissappointing, we walked straight on and there was no way we would ever queue for it. Great for the little ones though, its a nice gentle ride. The parachute drop suprised me the most, I really thought it was going to be boring but the sudden drops actually make it quite fun :). It was open every day we were there and it was closed for half an hour in the morning in the annual passport preview time but opened up for us before the park opened so I cant really say it was that unreliable.

As for the missing RC... My husband asked the lady standing there where it had gone and she said it had been removed for 2 reasons. One it had been damaged, however she said the main reason was because parents were complaing their kids were falling off it and hurting themselves! Seriously if thats then main excuse does this mean we will also lose Rex too??? Parents need to control their children and the behaviour of the children we saw on this trip made me physically sick!

Edit: I forgot to add that we noticed the storage containers for RC had been removed from the ride and replaced with a shelf on the platform :? though we didnt ask why.

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

littlemermaid83

Ok I'm gutted RC has been removed.  :(
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

smurfy74

you can still get a great pic at the entrance to pizza planet :-)

Reiana

But it's not the same RC Racer. The one at Pizza Planet looks old and out of place.
Or has it been replaced with the one from TSPL?

Bettan

How long are the ques for the three new attractions in Toystory Playland when it's lowseason at DLPR?

ulak

Are now queue on Crush Coaster smaller with TSPL, please?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]

danwills

Quote from: "Alan"Interesting story...

I wrote a letter to Disneyland Paris a few months ago, questioning why there was no advertising for Toy Story Playland attached to the film Toy Story 3. It would've been a pretty good opportunity to advertise their new €70 million investment, right?

Well they actually wrote back to me. Well, their legal department wrote back to me. I'm not going to copy and paste every word they wrote, but their basic message was that they're unable to consider or even read anyone's feedback or ideas. They automatically decline all proposals of unsolicited ideas, inventions or suggestions. Disney are basically blind to feedback. They don't want to know. They don't want to read it, and they don't want to hear it.

So, they returned my correspondence to me, having officially ignored everything I wrote.

How can Disney expect to improve and get better if they don't want to hear feedback from their customers?

They cannot read it because they cannot be influenced by the opinions of those not working for the company. Opinions/ideas legally belong belong to the person making them. If they were to use your idea you could claim against them etc...

CentralPlazaPerson

I went on RC Racer a few weeks ago. Brilliant ride but needs to last longer. I know that there is only one vehicle and they have to get as much people on as possible but it was over before it begun.

sebassah

It was so much smaller than i pictured it. Theming is great, but have to admit it is not the expention I hoped for. RC was fun though!

SwipatronSparks

havnt been yet... first time i will see it will be in Jan/feb when i go... but i'm after opinions... what are the 3 new rides like... in my opinion... rc racer looks like it will be an interesting ride... and slinky dog... i will probably give a go of if the queue time is reasonable... but the parachute drop... it looks mind numbingly boring... is it worth it to wait and try it or am i going to need a good cupple of rides on the ToT or RnRC afterwords...???
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

sebassah

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"havnt been yet... first time i will see it will be in Jan/feb when i go... but i'm after opinions... what are the 3 new rides like... in my opinion... rc racer looks like it will be an interesting ride... and slinky dog... i will probably give a go of if the queue time is reasonable... but the parachute drop... it looks mind numbingly boring... is it worth it to wait and try it or am i going to need a good cupple of rides on the ToT or RnRC afterwords...???

RC was great but has such a low capacity. Which goes for all 3 rides. Droptower looks a little boring but... maybe when you are on it its fun, who knows?

stacers

Hi im so excited to try Tspl I'm going at Christmas time, I was just wondering as some people have complained about RC racer and restrictions so the larger guest may not be able to fit. I'm a size 16 and around average height, will i have problems with this, I'm fine with everything else in the park, thanks.

davewasbaloo

I am not sure Stacers. I have been able to ride every attraction Disney has ever made, except RC RAcer. But I am 6 ft 2, have broad shoulders and a 48 inch waist.
since 2001 (many before that)