Toy Story Playland (General discussion)

Started by Kristof, August 06, 2008, 01:37:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JelleP

Well, as long some people at the MagicForum are regulary checking DCP, I've no problems with it :roll:
But I understand that it's kind of annoying (I thought that too, actually).
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

guest3474

If you are having problems reading DCP , download the google toolbar, which has a tool which automatically translates webpages into English, so now you can see what our fellow French fans are saying!! :)

Anthony

Quote from: "CentralPlazaPerson"That's a class photo JelleP. It's annoying the way DCP is in a different language. :( That forum seems to get all the info first :
I know. Soon as I've learnt better French it's bye bye magicforum for me!

CentralPlazaPerson

sorry for being off topic in the toy story playland topic but I got DCP and on google chrome it asks if you want to translate to english from french and I said yeah. Then at the side of the box it says "always translate french to english" and I clicked it. Everytime I look at a topic it turns from french to english.

guest3474

Beat you to it CPP! ;) It's a very useful tool , and i'd definately advise everyone to use it. And seeing  as it's from the people over at Google HQ , you know it's tried and tested! :)

Anyways , back on topic :lol: , any gossip of the latest drops,spins or racers?

Disneydavid

Wow.. i am in love with Toy Story :O
And thats not the first time...:)

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

JelleP

They're planting more and more Bamboo!

[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

guest3474

Maybe it's just me, but the bamboo doesn't feel like grass to me. When I think of grass, it's thicker at the bottom , not the top... I am looking forward to the man-made elements of TSPL though... :)  :D/

pussinboots

Oh, use your imagination. If you can pretend your fiberglass vehicle with a metal arm attached is an airborne elephant, you can make a lawn out of a bamboo forest. Maybe it's a weed-infested lawn...

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Even the green garden areas of this land look terrible...

luke85

Quote from: "TimmyTimmyTimmy"Even the green garden areas of this land look terrible...

Blimey, give it a chance! They've only put in about 3 shoots of Bamboo!  :lol:

guest3474

QuoteIf you can pretend your fiberglass vehicle with a metal arm attached is an airborne elephant

But at least it visibly looks like an elephant. Here, it looks like... Trees  =D>

I'm sure the imagineers have thought this through though. One can only hope. :D

The Butlin Boy

Lots of new construction photos from www.disneygazette.fr:

...and more/larger pics here! :)

electricdreams

All looks like fun...ish
2002/07 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2003/06 - Walt Disney World Resort Florida
2008/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/06 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2009/09 - Disneyland Resort Paris
2012/12 - Disneyland Resort Paris

Martyn

^ So the Parachute tower has 3 seats each side, I thought it was 2! And I just thought it was bascially an observation tower, I never realised it it will drop quickly and go back up etc. Its like a mini ToT! :lol:

Quote from: "Kristof"Sorry to disappoint you, a store is not included in the concept.  What you mark as "potential store" is in fact the queue line.  

Besides, that maps is by far to scale. ;-)

Now I dont want this to come across the wrong way, but you (Kristof) did say that RC Racer was definitely manufactured by Zamperla.... :P