Starbucks Coffee in Disney Village

Started by Kristof, June 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiana

Wow. Looks like they have done a great job. Way to go!!!  =D>  =D>  =D>

peep

Wow looks great. The interior looks so fresh and open compared to the rest of Village. Lets really hope this is a sign of things to come in the near future.
Next visit to DLP: October 26th
Coaster Count: over 320

The Butlin Boy

I must say that I am very impressed with the looks of this :mrgreen:

I love the whole modern look it has got, along with the circular signs, the canopy logo, the interior , as well as the old and outdated yet genius logo which looks like it's been stamped onto the building to top it all off. Overall, it all looks so inviting and alive. Just what is needed :)

This really looks like it's going to be a huge step forward for Disney Village, and hopefully a sign of things to come in the future :wink:

Jaber

I'm speechless, GREAT JOB, that's all I can say  =D>

experiment627

The inside looks like Starbucks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Don't see why anyone should be especially impressed by this... it's what I'd expect from them.

Riebi

Quote from: "experiment627"The inside looks like Starbucks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Don't see why anyone should be especially impressed by this... it's what I'd expect from them.

Yep! It looks actually like the starbucks in my hometown  :lol:  Homecoming.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Owain

It does look great inside, i no its a normal starbucks really, but its a great addition to D.V so makes it all that much better.

Strange using bother company logos, but i much prefer having the old starbucks logo to be the large one and the latest starbucks logo just sticking out at ground level  :)

And we can now see the Starbucks Coffee letters are 3D  :D

RnRCj

The inside, as said, is nothing special. I think we should be impressed by the outside though. It's a really nice change for the Village. It doesn't reek of cheapness.

giorgio1712

It does look like any other Starbucks, but the fact that it looks like that AND is in Disney Village makes it all the more impressive. Looks classy IMO, but I really want to see what furniture they use. I hope they put some sofas in so you can go there and relax rather than just tables and chairs to maximise the numbers of guests.

Also anyone have any ideas if it will have wi-fi?

luke85

I really like the way this has turned out, I can't wait to visit there on my next trip! I think it adds warmth to Disney Village, which I think can sometimes feel a little cold and concrete-like.

Aveen2008

looks good, I really like the exterior, but the whole thing looks good and as others say its a good addition to the Villiage! :)
Luv Aveen xoxo

kiki_304

I like the look of both inside and out but that doesn't mean anything if the coffee isn't good.  The outside does look nice and inviting though and I would more likely to enter the shop because of this.  Then again, I love coffee and would not survive without it, so I would go in even if it looked a little blah for a good coffee.

Soooo, if the coffee is good then ppl will just keep going back for more. lol

dagobert

The outside looks really great and the inside looks like every Starbucks. But I'm glad that the inside doesn't look too special, just because it wouldn't be a Starbucks for me anymore. Every Starbucks looks like this and so there is no reason why this one should be different. But that's just my opinion.

Did Starbucks design it together with WDI/EDLI? Do you know if this coffee house is operated by Starbucks or is it a franchise and Euro Disney SCA or Groupe FLo is going to operate it.

casschr05

I hope it will have wi-fi access and does anyone know or think there will be a 10% discount for AP holders?

Anthony

Notice how the wicker basket effect has actually been continued on the inside, to the right of the serving counter. And those huge windows at the front seem a massive change (perhaps they were already like that, just covered over?).

Yes the fixtures and fittings might be standard Starbucks, but the wrapping is fantastic for Disney Village.

I wonder if the Buffalo Bills window is still in there at the back?