Starbucks Coffee in Disney Village

Started by Kristof, June 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneydavid

My own pictures of 30th of MAY!

Plus a VIDEO:

(i know its just 3 seconds :P) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkXYrQDm ... annel_page

DLP MP3 - The only podcast with onrides RIGHT from the Resort! With ToT ,SM:M2 , Crush\'s Coaster , Star Tours, Peter Pan,  Stitch Live , Panoramique , BTM  and Pirates of the Carribbean! !
For iTunes ] and MP3!

Newest episode.... Toy Story Playland The Tour and Rc RACER!

RnRCj

Scaffolding down, giant basket revealed!

Source: Disney Central Plaza, not clear who took the photo...

lil-shawn

oh i think this looks really great, its more inviting for me than mc crap.....

Willow

Looks very nice. Looking forward to seeing the inside.

From the side photo it clashes badly with the pillars.

EmilieK

Sadly yes, but I think it goes realy well with the exterior of Billy Bob's on the other side.

dagobert

I can't wait when it's finished to see some photos from the inside. The outside looks great and in my opinion it will be the most beautiful building behind Annette's Diner in the Disney Village.

Anthony

Absolutely love it, and from what we were predicting back when this was a rumour, I never would have guessed this. Congratulations to DLRP/EDL-I/Starbucks for really doing something new. It's the kind of thing that might look awful in 10 years, like much of Festival Disney, but then again maybe it won't... as long as they look after that wood.

It also looks like all the sides have been opened up, especially the side next to Billy Bob's (where the mine shaft exit the be), which is a good thing.

Quote from: "Willow"From the side photo it clashes badly with the pillars.
Looks great to me, wood on metallic, always like a bit of contrast. Much better than the whole Village being horrible pastel/neon-painted concrete blocks!

giorgio1712

Wow, I'm really impressed, looks really nice!  =D>

Does anyone know if it will have wi-fi like most others in the UK? Would be great if it had wi-fi and was open as late as DV is, you could go sit in there after park close with your laptop and post a trip report from that day  :lol:

Reiana

I saw it yesterday and in real it looks much better than in pictures.
All I was wondering was, how many upper stories will this Starbucks have, if at all. Only basement or will there be a first floor?

Jaber

Quote from: "Reiana"I saw it yesterday and in real it looks much better than in pictures.
All I was wondering was, how many upper stories will this Starbucks have, if at all. Only basement or will there be a first floor?

The upper level seating is not part of Starbucks but of La Grange, the all you can eat buffet in Billy Bob's.

The Butlin Boy

According to News DLRP, Starbucks is set to open on the 20th of June :)

luke85

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"According to News DLRP, Starbucks is set to open on the 20th of June :)
Thanks for the update :) I cannot wait to see some pics of inside!

Jaber

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"According to News DLRP, Starbucks is set to open on the 20th of June :)

WOW, Really? that is great news, I'm gonna be in DLP in the 25th of June  :D/  =D>  :lol:

never2old

That would be brilliant, I'm going there on the 21st!! (and maybe for dinner already on the 20th....)

Thanks TBB for the update!!