Starbucks Coffee in Disney Village

Started by Kristof, June 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reiana

Interesting. Looks nothing like the typical Starbucks we have here in Munich. At least not from the outside at the moment.

Anthony

Paris Imagineering must be involved in this afterall. Doesn't look like something Starbucks would do.

Why does it need to be so tall? Is there anywhere in the resort where you won't find those MMP banners? Mysteries...

RnRCj

Interesting pictures... I think this could actually be a good change (to the outside). Well, anything's an improvement on the box that was there before, but it does actually seem like they're adding to the building rather than just repainting it. :)

Jaber

thanks for the pictures, I love Starbucks so much, I'm happy they're gonna open in Disney Village  :D/

but can someone update the pics please?
do you think it's gonna open before July?

Owain

Jaber

Quote from: "Owain"The facade has grown !

From: //http://www.pixiedust.be/pagina77aaaaaaaaaaaaa.html

Thank you so much  =D>

Anthony

Looks like they're cladding it with thin strips of wood?

Really not what I expected! Could look quite eco-friendly on the outside too, then, and perhaps also quite smart and modern, if the wood is only a small part of the façade...

RnRCj

Definitely looks like it could be better than before. We seem to have more than just a box now!!

Reiana

At this state it looks somehow like a big basket. :lol:

pussinboots

Neat. Looks like I wasn't that far off when I guessed it would be done in the brown paper bag school of decorating.

In any case, it certainly looks Starbucks-stylish. Let's hope it will inspire the folks who thought permanent multi-colored balloons were a good idea.

dagobert

In my opinion the facade looks good. The whole village should look like this.

I think this location will be a huge success for the green siren.

Anthony

Photos from the latest Photos Magiques trip report.

Looking more like a giant wicker basket all the time!

Pete's Dragon

Giant wicker basket.... can anyone say Fireball waiting to happen? (fingers crossed :wink: )

Aveen2008

Kinda cool and weird rolled into one, will be interesting to see it finished!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Jaber

Thank you so much for the updated pics  :D