Starbucks Coffee in Disney Village

Started by Kristof, June 11, 2008, 05:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smurfy74

they are recruiting staff for the ile de france area and looking for a store manager, I wonder if it is for this coffee house or just paris in general??

QuoteRecrutement    

Nos Offres | Espace candidat  

Nous vous souhaitons la bienvenue sur la page Recrutement de Starbucks Coffee France, une entreprise jeune et dynamique en pleine expansion, offrant l'opportunité d'une carrière professionnelle à toutes les personnes intéressées par notre secteur d'activité.

Les partenaires (employés) sont la pierre angulaire de notre succès. Leurs idées, leur engagement et leur rapport avec le client sont les ingrédients essentiels de l'Expérience Starbucks .

Si vous êtes intéressé(e) par un poste, sélectionnez l'offre puis complétez le formulaire associé.

Nous étudierons votre candidature dans les plus brefs délais. Merci de nous avoir choisis.

Titre du poste  Région  Ville  Langue  
BARISTA TEMPS PARTIEL  Région Ile de France  Paris  Français  
BARISTA TEMPS PARTIEL Lyon  Région Rhône-Alpes  Lyon  Français  
BARISTA TEMPS COMPLET Lyon  Région Rhône-Alpes  Lyon  Français  
BARISTA TEMPS COMPLET  Région Ile de France  Paris  Français  
STORE MANAGER (responsable de boutique)  Région Ile de France  Paris  Français  
SHIFT SUPERVISEUR (responsable adjoint)  Région Ile de France  Paris  Français  

Copyright ©2004 Clause de Confidentialité
Starbucks Corporation. Tous droits Réservés.

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "luke85"Does anyone have any pictures of the construction? I'm surprised there haven't been any yet!
It's funny you should say that, I was just about to post this:

:wink:

http://www.newsdlrp.com/dlrp-332-echafa ... ntier.html

RnRCj

*hopes for a complete refurb that will make the building less blocky*

Oh sorry, just dreaming there! I expect they're really putting up a giant Starbucks banner, with an absolutely necessary picture of Mickey Mouse below it. :-"

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "RnRCj"*hopes for a complete refurb that will make the building less blocky*

Oh sorry, just dreaming there! I expect they're really putting up a giant Starbucks banner, with an absolutely necessary picture of Mickey Mouse below it. :-"

A big picture of Mickey Mouse drinking a cup of coffee :P  :lol:

If that actually happens, you all owe me a fiver :wink:

Anthony

It will be very interesting to see where this goes. They've not really had a chance like this since King Ludwig's in 2003, which took Disney Village towards Vegas. Later, they took it more towards a classier Paris/art deco look with the IMAX. We still don't really know what their vision for DV is. Presuming they have one.

But I suppose it depends whether EDL-Imagineering are even involved or if Starbucks (again presuming it's really them) are just fitting it out as a regular outlet..?

pussinboots

Well, it is just a Starbucks... Are we really expecting them to do a 180 on the entire two-story facade? Not that it wouldn't be great, of course. Anything to improve those boxy buildings...

Anthony

And Retlaw on DCP posts: "La façade sera effectivement décorée et cela risque d'être assez grand car à ce que j'ai entendu, la théma dépassera la hauteur du bâtiment." Meaning the front will be decorated and it might end up being quite imposing, because he's heard it'll be taller than the building itself.

Looks like they're getting started on adding some steel supports already:

Photo: dlrp team, DCP

I didn't know IKEA were doing flatpack Starbucks now.

RnRCj

I can see it now! Bright green 40ft walls, STARBUCKS written in giant bold letters, a huge 2D coffee mug, and of course the all important picture of Mickey Mouse! All of this illuminated with flashing multicoloured lights at nightfall, and a laser spelling out STARBUCKS on the moon (which is where I hear the next Starbucks will open).

[strike:2iuvt754]This could go very very wro[/strike:2iuvt754] It can't go wrong! :mrgreen:

Anthony

Well, Starbucks locations generally look pretty good. I can't see them being pleased to pay for a unit with cheap DLRP signage like the Disney Store or Disney Fashion across the way.

Fingers crossed an outside company shows DLRP how to do it again.

Oh and Retlaw also says opening 27th June.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "RnRCj"*hopes for a complete refurb that will make the building less blocky*

A big picture of Mickey Mouse drinking a cup of coffee :P  :lol:

If that actually happens, you all owe me a fiver :wink:

is definately made me laugh! :P

Thanks for posting the pics Antony..this will be interesting!
Luv Aveen xoxo

pussinboots

Quote from: "Anthony"And Retlaw on DCP posts: "La façade sera effectivement décorée et cela risque d'être assez grand car à ce que j'ai entendu, la théma dépassera la hauteur du bâtiment." Meaning the front will be decorated and it might end up being quite imposing, because he's heard it'll be taller than the building itself.

Really. Am very, very curious now. There are two possibilities here; it will either be the world's ugliest Starbucks location or it will be the best thing to come to that thoroughfare in a long time.

I don't see them settle for the fluorescent plywood approach  :|  either, but then again the company isn't exactly at the top of its game right now...

npg

Quote from: "toonarmylass"hope its not open when i go!! lol go COSTA !!!!

A COSTA in DV, would be heaven for me. Double Machiatto daily please.

Aaron

Last week I saw that they were painting the building in the green color as in the Starbucks logo.

Anthony

Thanks Aaron! I knew confirmation would finally come just via a map or something... :roll:

It's not really a bar though. What do they count New York Style Sandwiches as?

pussinboots

Quote from: "Anthony"Thanks Aaron! I knew confirmation would finally come just via a map or something... :roll:

It's not really a bar though. What do they count New York Style Sandwiches as?

The website classifies it as fast food. But it's not like people wouldn't know what to expect at a Starbucks anyway...

But there's news! According to News DLRP, the location will open during the first week of July. They also report that this will be the very first "green" Starbucks (as in environmental), which might just tell us a lot about the design scheme. I'm picturing lots of green and khaki — like the inside of a large recycled paper bag. But who knows.

http://www.newsdlrp.com/dlrp-345-starbu ... rture.html