Your Disney Merchandise Collection

Started by Masamune, July 03, 2005, 12:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aveen2008

wow £150 is expensive but at the same time I definately don't think your crazy because you love it and it's special and sort of LE really! plus think of how much someone would pay for a piece of jewelry or even a designer t-shirt or something... it's all the same really.. if you like something enough its worth every penny!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:D Very true. And at least I treasure my stuff! Working in a video game shop, I see people trading in games/consoles for a fraction of what they originally payed. For me, that plushie is priceless now that I have it, so I'll treasure it forever.

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :D Very true. And at least I treasure my stuff! Working in a video game shop, I see people trading in games/consoles for a fraction of what they originally payed. For me, that plushie is priceless now that I have it, so I'll treasure it forever.

well 'priceless' is definately a lot more thah £150! :wink:

It's funny how clinton Cards decided to release him with a dark purple head
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:P Yeah, I found that a bit weird as well. You can see from the group pic of my plushies though that they all come in a variety of colours. Some have light pink and dark pink stripes instead of pink and purple, etc. :lol: Only a few look exactly how he looks in the film.

Anyways, I'm gonna head off to bed now. :D It's been great chatting with you Aveen. I'll be sure to continue when I get back from work tomorrow! Goodnight!

Aveen2008

It's been great talking to you too, thanks again for all the info and I will hopefully talk to you soon! :D  We have been chasing each other across 3 topics this past hour or two hehe! :P

Nighty night! :D  :D  xxxxxx
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: Lol, I love chatting. And you're very welcome!

Back to Merchandise again. I still need to take a picture of me wearing my new Cheshire Cat hat!

Aveen2008

Quote from: "Masamune" :lol: Lol, I love chatting. And you're very welcome!

Back to Merchandise again. I still need to take a picture of me wearing my new Cheshire Cat hat!

oh definately hehe!

I got these today as well...

Mickey and Minnie nightdress from Asda Living £8..

101 dalmations small snowglobe (although its big for a small one hehe) £10...

I also got a tigger t-shirt in New Look, a Mickey one in Evans and then a minnie mouse jumper type thing and a tinkerbell t-shirt arrived in the post from ebay hehe!
Luv Aveen xoxo

Javey74

Quote from: "Masamune"

:lol: If I could fit this one in bed with me I would. He has to sit at the foot of my bed though.
Now that is one big Cheshire Cat..  :shock:  :shock:  :mrgreen:

Masamune

:D That nightie is so cute Aveen!

@ Javey - :mrgreen: He's the daddy.

Aveen2008

I dont even wear night dresses, usually pjs but i couldn't walk away from it! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

Are you taking it to DLRP? :P Whenever I go to Disney, I always bring Disney PJs or nighties. The tops I wear during the day are always Disney as well!

Aveen2008

ha yeah i am exactly the same!! lol are we both just sad or just very smart indeed hehe! :P
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

:lol: It's probably a bit of both. :P Although I wear my Disney stuff at home as well, it just seems that little bit more special to wear Disney stuff on a Disney holiday. And I love it when total strangers walk up and ask where I've gotten certain Disney things.

Aveen2008

That hasnt happened to me yet but I often want to walk up to people when im out shopping and see them wearing a disney t-shirt or something hehe!

DO you buy much merchandise of other disney characters and stuff or do you mainly stick to the cheshire cat? :D
Luv Aveen xoxo

Masamune

In regards to actual stuff, I stick mainly to Cheshire. :) In clothes though, I'll buy anything that takes my fancy. I bought a gorgeous pink Alice top recently, and when I went to WDW I bought 3 tops featuring Evil Queen, Maleficent and Shere Khan. When I went to DLRP in January I bought some Jessica Rabbit sleepwear and a Miss Bunny dressing gown.

:P I'm such a huge Disney fan in general, it's hard for me to resist anything nice that I see.